Karim Benzema

xXKonan

Their were a Segment of Madrid supporters that wanted Benzema sold because he doesn't Score enough.

For me Benz offers so much more to the team than scoring it would be stupid to even think about selling him.

Barcafan 2304

Their were a Segment of Madrid supporters that wanted Benzema sold because he doesn't Score enough.

For me Benz offers so much more to the team than scoring it would be stupid to even think about selling him.

Agreed. He is class for me. Utilised correctly he will be a beast, not literally lol

Beast

The Observer
The fans always impatient but Benz boo's stopped 3 years ago after they saw his contribution

Benz was timid and introvert and took him a long time & a lot of effort behind the scene from Zidane & the management to make it work particularly in learning the language

now he is very appreciated due to the hard work he put for the entire team & being a big game player more than anyone in the team

was pretty stupid from Rafa to take him out in the derby

xXKonan

Well can't wish anyone an injury so hope it's not serious. Amount of injuries recently is unbelievable. The modern footballer seems constantly prone to them
It was in a Friendly vs Almeria I believe right after he scored the 4-0 Goal he was feeling something was off I hope it doesn't sound serious.

Morten

Yet another injury, how are we gonna get a gap in la liga when everyone is falling apart here as well?

El Flaco

Benzema's 1st goal vs. Armenia

[gfy]SparklingFloweryIsabellinewheatear[/gfy]

Benzema's 2nd goal + injury vs. Armenia

[gfy]EvenSharpCoot[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans