Karim Benzema

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
it was really unfortunate, Benzema was going to finish top scorer of the Euro. Losing to Switzerland after 3-1 is unprofessional. The defense lost the game.

Benzema10

Mbappe was part of the first 2 goals, he should have scored in this euro but he wasn't the worst. The defense let us down in this Euro. nothing worked well in this team, the defense, the midfield and the attack. I still believe this team can do it in 2022 WC. if Zidane comes it will be a big plus as well.

Benzema10

There are many actually, more french people believe it as the days passes. Also people from UK, they read french press and immediately think this or that has happened, they don't know anything but they like to hate/blame the players, they hate Benzema and Mbappe.

There is nothing wrong with what happened in the group, these things happens often.

I have not seen Mbappe being selfish even for one moment in this entire Euro. They are blaming Mbappe because they can't really blame Benzema 100% but they are linking Mbappe's failure with Benzema's return. They are saying Mbappe is arrogant, too much ego etc and they say that Benzema's return made it worse.. But i didn't see that on the pitch, he was a good team player on the pitch.

Mbappe was part of every goal scored by France, he was very unselfish, mainly due to the presence of Benzema. He was also very unlucky in this Euro.

The only problem is that he wanted to be ahead of Griezmann for PKs and FKs. He probably doesn't mind that Benzema takes PK or plays the main role but he didn't want to be 3rd, behind Griezmann. But no one of that had any impact on the pitch.

Griezmann said he was the main PK taker in the presser, then Mbappe said there is no main PK taker, then Benzema came and took the PK vs Portugal, he didn't ask anyone he came and took it and Benz said that there was no main PK taker in the presser after the game..That made some Griezmann fans angry.

Griezmann was not great in this euro but they also say it's because of Benzema, they say that he plays in "his" zone like they don't know Benzema. "Benzema is stealing Penaltys from Griezmann" was often said. I find all this hilarious tbh.

Last edited:

malvolio

There are many actually, more french people believe it as the days passes. Also people from UK, they read french press and immediately think this or that has happened, they don't know anything but they like to hate/blame the players, they hate Benzema and Mbappe.

There is nothing wrong with what happened in the group, these things happens often.

I have not seen Mbappe being selfish even for one moment in this entire Euro. They are blaming Mbappe because they can't really blame Benzema 100% but they are linking Mbappe's failure with Benzema's return. They are saying Mbappe is arrogant, too much ego etc and they say that Benzema's return made it worse.. But i didn't see that on the pitch, he was a good team player on the pitch.

Mbappe was part of every goal scored by France, he was very unselfish, mainly due to the presence of Benzema. He was also very unlucky in this Euro.

The only problem is that he wanted to be ahead of Griezmann for PKs and FKs. He probably doesn't mind that Benzema takes PK or plays the main role but he didn't want to be 3rd, behind Griezmann. But no one of that had any impact on the pitch.

Griezmann said he was the main PK taker in the presser, then Mbappe said there is no main PK taker, then Benzema came and took the PK vs Portugal, he didn't ask anyone he came and took it and Benz said that there was no main PK taker in the presser after the game..That made some Griezmann fans angry.

Griezmann was not great in this euro but they also say it's because of Benzema, they say that he plays in "his" zone like they don't know Benzema. "Benzema is stealing Penaltys from Griezmann" was often said. I find all this hilarious tbh.

heard that griezmann didn't want to take the PK because he is part portuguese(mother side).

anyway, it could be argued that they could have brought back benzema sooner.

with deschamps as manager they are going nowhere. all that talent wasted to play like atletico.

zidane can come in an build the team around mbappe as that's the right way to go. benzema and griezmann are finished anyway.

FinBarcelonafan

heard that griezmann didn't want to take the PK because he is part portuguese(mother side).

anyway, it could be argued that they could have brought back benzema sooner.

with deschamps as manager they are going nowhere. all that talent wasted to play like atletico.

zidane can come in an build the team around mbappe as that's the right way to go. benzema and griezmann are finished anyway.

Griez will be there for the next World Cup. My guess.

Benzema10

Mbappe Benzema Griezmann will be at the world cup in qatar.

Deschamps will still don't know how to use them. Actually no one can, they are not compatible. Especially Benzema and Griezmann. Unless you play with 4 attackers by adding Coman which Deschamps won't do. He is trapped.

soul24rage

Mbappe Benzema Griezmann will be at the world cup in qatar.

Deschamps will still don't know how to use them. Actually no one can, they are not compatible. Especially Benzema and Griezmann. Unless you play with 4 attackers by adding Coman which Deschamps won't do. He is trapped.

Think Deschamps should follow the template of the WC 2018 using Mbappe as a RW, Griezmann in CAM, Benzema replacing Giroud.

The hardest part would be finding someone who could do the role of Matuidi whose role is underrated imo.

Benzema10

Think Deschamps should follow the template of the WC 2018 using Mbappe as a RW, Griezmann in CAM, Benzema replacing Giroud.

The hardest part would be finding someone who could do the role of Matuidi whose role is underrated imo.

he is making us miss Matuidi..

yes the only way for that trio to work is if Mbappe plays on the right, Griezmann CAM, Benzema at his favorite position he'll play 9 and have his left side free. But i still believe that Benzema and Griezmann will not work tho. Benzema likes much freedom.

Home of Barca Fans