Karim Benzema

El Flaco

twitter-benzema.jpg

Benzema always had @equipedefrance in his bio for years after 2015.

Idk man he's a Problem Character wise and they won trophies without him.

Lucas Hernandez & Kingsley Coman are convicted domestic abusers and they're always called up.

And France won only 1 title without Benzema. That France's WC 2018 squad were ridiculously stacked & favorites to win the tournament.

he deserves shit. a despicable human being.

Eh, not really. All Benzema did was telling Valbuena the sextape's existence and former didn't even watched it.

He shouldn't have got himself involved tho.

I don't remember Benzema r*pe/beat a woman or did a serious crime of that range.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Benzema always had @equipedefrance in his bio for years after 2015.

Lucas Hernandez & Kingsley Coman are convicted domestic abusers and they're always called up.

And France won only 1 title without Benzema. That France's WC 2018 squad were ridiculously stacked & favorites to win the tournament.

Eh, not really. All Benzema did was telling Valbuena the sextape's existence and former didn't even watched it.

I don't remember Benzema r*pe/beat a woman or did a serious crime of that range.

wasn't there an incident of Benzema unknowingly sleeping with an underage prostitute?

malvolio

yeah, poor bezema. all he did was act as intermediary for the blackmailers and charged with "complicity in attempted blackmail" for which he'll face trial this year.

he then played the race card against deschamps when they've stopped calling him up for the french team.

even the fact that he was a friend of these blackmailers tells you all there is to know about this cunt.

Home of Barca Fans