Karim Benzema

El Gato

Villarato!
Well it's not me you're complimenting, it's Wolfe. And I'm just curious what it was that you liked about that user since he's no longer with us. It can't be opinions on Benzema as these were terribly wrong and flawed weren't they?

BarcaOG

Banned
Well it's not me you're complimenting, it's Wolfe. And I'm just curious what it was that you liked about that user since he's no longer with us. It can't be opinions on Benzema as these were terribly wrong and flawed weren't they?

wolfe was hype attacking benzema while the big drip benz couldnt stop scoring and saving real
also hype defending silly transfers (hazard, jovic)

wolf1!!111

Vilarrubi

Actually I think the truth with Benzema was somewhere in between your opinion and the forums general opinion. Think you underrated him, you laughed at the idea of him getting 15 goals now he’s sitting on 17, but then again you watch every game from him (I’ve watched about 10 Madrid games this season in total, rest of forum probably more) and you see all the big chances he misses etc so the forums idea of him being the BEAST that they make out is wrong too, although there’s an aspect of trolling with that. Like I pointed out he’s still got more open play goals than Ronaldo since he left and pretty sure less big chances missed than Ronaldo too.

El Gato

Villarato!
So what was Wolfe's serious take on Benzema? That suggestion of Big Benz not scoring 15 goals sounds like a take some caricature of a football fan would make. Any time he actually elaborate on the views he held? Again, I'm a new man and I seem to have a bit of an amnesia about these things. Kinda glad really, Big Benz probably doesn't deserve any of what he used to get from this guy.

Edit:
Like I pointed out he’s still got more open play goals than Ronaldo since he left and pretty sure less big chances missed than Ronaldo too.

Very true. Big Benz stepped it up big time since Ronaldo departure. Minimum of 20 goals per season. Carries Real who would be nothing without him. Can't wait till he gets to 37 like Ronaldo and all the haters see what a massive player he really is

Last edited:

Bulgroz

What's crazy is that Wolfe trying to be annoying is still much less annoying that 90% of the members here, who are just being themselves.

BarcaOG

Banned
So what was Wolfe's serious take on Benzema? That suggestion of Big Benz not scoring 15 goals sounds like a take some caricature of a football fan would make. Any time he actually elaborate on the views he held? Again, I'm a new man and I seem to have a bit of an amnesia about these things. Kinda glad really, Big Benz probably doesn't deserve any of what he used to get from this guy.

Edit:

Very true. Big Benz stepped it up big time since Ronaldo departure. Minimum of 20 goals per season. Carries Real who would be nothing without him. Can't wait till he gets to 37 like Ronaldo and all the haters see what a massive player he really is

there, there, wolf!

Horatio

You're welcome
According to Van der Vaart he was more impressed by Benzema than Ronaldo in terms of feeling on the ball.
[MENTION=12580]Wolf[/MENTION]e

Edit: Wolf account created by BarcaOG?

El Gato

Villarato!
Not surprised. I was equally impressed how 20 year old Ozil easily made Van der Vaart, who I love, want to go England

Home of Barca Fans