Real Madrid Castilla

WallBreaker

Meaning that a change in president wont mean a change of philosophy is incorrect to say. Both Martinez Bravo, and Sanchis, along with a plethora of other high placed people in Real Madrid have spoken against what Perez has done.

The goals are to Make Madrid play Sexy football, with a long term plan, and with more spanish players.

This has not been a priority for Perez.

You have to understand that before Perez, Madrid was really everything that People want it to be AGAIN, except for the long term ideals, which are realistic and correct, and you would have to be in denial to think that guys SPECIALLY like the ones i mentioned wouldnt help implement these ideas.

You are misunderstanding how Real Madrid really works. Perez brought in the Galactico mentality, heck Barcelona have changed alot from the 90's into the modern era along with their presidents...

The whole football world is rolling towards the progressive thinking when it comes to long term, Chelsea have tried by abramovich is a clown, Man City are doing it ( they have really talented folks in all areas), Bayern Munich have done so and it is now showing and will continue to show, and once Perez leaves, id bet that it will also follow this this progressive, long term trend.

Football clubs want to be institutions more so than ever, and the problem for madrid is that it has always been one really, but everything that perez has brought to it has derailed it from really exploiting all its power and resources. ( cantera, failure to build football plans, etc.)

You are talking as if Madrid cant change, or as if it has always been galactico crazed, when in reality, Majority of bullsht madrid carries is due to perez.

People want to set things right and they most likely will.

Perez is most to blame, almost all of the club's legends have gone away from Madrid like heirro, sanchis, del bosque, because they knows its not right.

You have to understand this.

Perez is lucky to have changed rules in the elections so much, and to have so much money, because i doubt the socios would really vote for him in a real race.

Most fans and legends KNOW perez is wrong, yet you say Madrid cant change things that for the mosrt part arent even it's fault to the core?

I respect your opinion but as i have shown, i dont know agree, with very valid reasoning.

2017 a new era awaits.

Martinez Bravo
eugenio-martinez-bravo--644x362.jpg

Manolo Sanchis
manuel-manolo-sanchis.jpg

90 percent assurance that one of them will be part of the new reign, if not working together.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Im not talking about a change in tactics or a change in the teams style, im referring to the manner in which madrid build a team. Have they the patience to build a side composing players brought through their youth system? Would the powers that be at madrid resist the urge to go for 'galactico' signings and give a untried youth player his chance? I find that very hard to see happening at madrid.

WallBreaker

I was talking about the management in that as well.

Like i already proved to you with the video, and i can link you up with plenty more, the candidates for next presidency are very intelligent and they are out to fix everything perez has managed to f%ck. The legends know it, the candidates know it, and the fans know it. Under these guys no one in madrid would ever go after a guy like mourinho or bale lol.

They all want to give the youth more opportunities, you have to understand that this galactico mentality you have embedded in your mind is more around 70 percent due to perez.

What these guys want to do is what any sane club would do which is buy the players they need to play good football under a long term complex.

Some of the ideal things would be to give time to youth players that prove that they have what it takes.

Such as juan mata and roberto soldado.

And also not going outside to get players like ozil or benzema when you have silva and villa.

I think ive said what i have to say. If you think Real Madrid is galactico it self in that way i cant say anything else than " i disagree" at this point.

Perez is the one who brought this david beckham galactico bullsht that i understand you are talking about.

Men like bravo and sanchis want to bring back the sanity perez though away. End of.

Beast

The Observer
Martinez is all talk and no substance .. this is the third election is a row he claim he will run for the office and than pass out due to lack of guarantee and backers

It won't change in 2017.. you need to have guarantees from a bank or backers from your team who will be sitting in the board of directors ...

Platforma Blanca is a good group but not enough substance to convinces the Socio's , it's just like a member on the forum with good talk but he didn't walk the walk. .not against Calderon , Perez before and Perez now and whoever will be in the future

I don't like Perez but slamming his economic brilliance is foolish , if he didn't buy those galactico's we would be were Atletico Madrid is now .. the problem was never in buying Becks and co , the problem was the Pavon's were shit and the involvement in first team affairs was destructive (Del Bosque , Hierro , Makalele - Hiring yes man managers to play the stars )
But that's all been the first stint , i commend Perez approach the second term and he is doing it right .. he is away from the team affairs , in trusted Jose with more powers than any manager in the history of Real and even the current project looks promising

Just because someone say i will restore the old glory doesn't mean he is right or he know how, to quote you "The fans know it , the socio's know it and the legends know it " that's why the only time you will here Martinez running for presidency is on the pages of AS & Marca

As for the old stars has all left... What do you call Karanka , Butragueno (Valdano before ) and now Zidane ?

Barcafan 2304

Wallbreaker, with all due respect, you have not proved anything so please spare the assertion that you have everything boxed off. As beast states above, nothing is proven with these other supposed candidates and it does seem to me your anti-Perez stance clouds everything else. Would the galactico philosophy die with perez departure? Very hard to see a sea change in approach and very hard to see Madrid have the patience to give youth its head. Im not necessarily being anti-Madrid here but their fans demand sensational signings and that is the club approach

WallBreaker

I dont agree stoke. As i said, the culture of perez has brought alot of this galactico culture.

Before perez it was not like this. You making an incorrect assertion by saying that madrid at its core is like that and always will be. Very incorrect.

Beast it saddens me that you think of Martinez this way. Its incorrect.

The bottom line here is that he hasnt been able to produce the enormous amounts of money that it takes to run against perez, which is near 70 million.

Just because he hasnt been able to run due to lack of resources it doesnt mean he doesnt have good ideas.

And when it comes to substance, you are incorrect again the way i see it.

Perez doesnt offer much more than his galactico bullsht, and he doesnt want to build any type of football project of the kinds that are though of by guys like martinez or sanchez.

I never said that the club hasnt had great economic effect with perez but other than that...FFS.

I believe you are incorrect with you assertion of martinez. I can link you a video where all of the main people from AS that are also socios really tell a good story of martinez' ideas.

Just because perez wins doesnt mean hes the only one with substance. The guy has barely any substance other than for marketing ffs.

Butragueno and Zidane? Cmon now...Rumors are that a big reason as to why zidane decided not to be general manager is because perez didnt want to give him full powers. I really doubt zidane would really go after bale, despite the price. Perez is the one who wants bale.

And please you have to admit that guys like raul, hierro, sanchis, del bosque, have all gone away and with good reason. Del Bosque even refused to pick up his madrid honororary award last year.

Heck even valdano! He brought the classy man pellegrini, but was fired by perez just to keep the satan and failure that is mourinho.

And to say that we would be where atletico is now is a disgrace.

I know u r a perez fan but cmon.

Perez had never had the best infrastructure for footballing reasons or for youth.

Barcafan 2304

Well we have to agree to disagree but there will have to be some departure from the sign sign sign mentality of Madrid and i cannot see it happening.

WallBreaker

Agree to Disagree.

Departure, i am very confident there will be, as it wasnt here to such a degree when perez came here.

Many clubs want to opt for more progressive terms and Madrid's favorites to be its next president want to go that way.

Remember, when we won the CL in 2002 it was with the bulk of the 1999-2000 group, by 03-04 Perez inflicted the galactico mentality and fired legends and brought in clowns. No doubt in my mind that madrid could have been much more successful from 03-04 to the present ( 10 years) if it wasnt for that bastard.

The way we brought in kids like guti, raul, and casillas during the years prior to perez hasnt been replicated, despite players like mata, and its no coincidence perez was here.

Madrid prior to Perez was not sign sign sign.

And pretty much any well informed fan or legend will tell u perez is not the right way.

WallBreaker

And let me also say that Even Perez learned a little bit, he gave power to the coach (wrong one) and did alot of bullshit, but he hasnt spent galactically, other than this bale bullshit.

If perez would have gotten laudrup so that a truly nice and modern football could be played here it would be nice, but he brings in carlo and maybe bale which is a disgrace to me, but hopefully it goes well, and carlo an build something good.

But goes to show all this spending has been more to Perez. So has the football.

He even fired valdano, who had brought in Pellegrini and decided to stick with mourinho.

A true retard this perez.

But goes to show, most of the craziness is his fault. Sporting directors weve had like valdano have done great jobs.

Del bosque was fired and valdano had a bit to do with it, but the idea based on how valdano mentions it is that madrid would go towards a different direction than what perez did after del bosque. Valdano was a bit tricked in 03.

Beast

The Observer
I dont agree stoke. As i said, the culture of perez has brought alot of this galactico culture.

Before perez it was not like this. You making an incorrect assertion by saying that madrid at its core is like that and always will be. Very incorrect.

Beast it saddens me that you think of Martinez this way. Its incorrect.

The bottom line here is that he hasnt been able to produce the enormous amounts of money that it takes to run against perez, which is near 70 million.

Just because he hasnt been able to run due to lack of resources it doesnt mean he doesnt have good ideas.

And when it comes to substance, you are incorrect again the way i see it.

Perez doesnt offer much more than his galactico bullsht, and he doesnt want to build any type of football project of the kinds that are though of by guys like martinez or sanchez.

I never said that the club hasnt had great economic effect with perez but other than that...FFS.

I believe you are incorrect with you assertion of martinez. I can link you a video where all of the main people from AS that are also socios really tell a good story of martinez' ideas.

Just because perez wins doesnt mean hes the only one with substance. The guy has barely any substance other than for marketing ffs.

Butragueno and Zidane? Cmon now...Rumors are that a big reason as to why zidane decided not to be general manager is because perez didnt want to give him full powers. I really doubt zidane would really go after bale, despite the price. Perez is the one who wants bale.

And please you have to admit that guys like raul, hierro, sanchis, del bosque, have all gone away and with good reason. Del Bosque even refused to pick up his madrid honororary award last year.

Heck even valdano! He brought the classy man pellegrini, but was fired by perez just to keep the satan and failure that is mourinho.

And to say that we would be where atletico is now is a disgrace.

I know u r a perez fan but cmon.

Perez had never had the best infrastructure for footballing reasons or for youth.

First , we were the first to do a "Galactico project " back in the 50's , it's part of OUR culture
second , due to Spain limitation of foreign imports in the 60's it faded away (and we had great team ) than it was limited by UEFA rules and the fabrica jewels (quinta del Butra etc )
We went through transitions in the early 90's and dire financial situation in the late 90's

Back to Martinez

1- The amount of money was decided by the socio's in the general assembly , that's as democratic as it get .. has nothing to do with Perez .. if you are running a club with 1/2 a billion Euro turnover (the biggest income in football ) you need to have some guarantee you can payback the club if you mismanage it.. that's what the fans want and always want.. the difference is the increase in club revenue made the 15 % equivalent to 75 Million and one thing you learn along the years which is "the Socio's are always right "
2- he doesn't need to pay the money , he either find a businessman backer (be part of the board of directors and there is plenty like Villar - Mir and others ) or a bank

other than that he is longing for his 60 minute in the spotlight

I know Martinez i followed him since the formation of platforma blanca , he was so similar to Laporta but as i said he failed to present anything apart from idea's any Madrid forum member in our forum or here can present .. he hides for 4 years and come out 2 month before the elections to announce he may run if he find the money ...
I'm sorry but as someone in business it gives me a lot of doubt about how he will conduct his affairs (if he ever wins ) .. you don't wait till 2 month before the elections to beg for some mystery money backer.. you work your ass off since 2009 to form a team that has the financial ability to compete with Perez not throw some stupid announcement backed by Prisma/As after he took out Roncero & Relano to dinner and they started their short ill-fated campaign for his case afterwards (and you know how it is in Spain so not a surprise )

I mentioned Zidane and Butragueno as an example..there is Pardeza as well and the awesome Valdano , there is De La Red ,Santiago Solari, Morientes and plenty of ex-players in charge of either the Cantera or an admin job at the club ... what are you talking about ?

As for Zizou no , Zidane wanted to be on the bench because he want to take on the coaching role later one .. that's his choice and that's why he spent a year in France doing his studies for the coaching badge .. so you are wrong

Hierro leaving broke my heart .. so did Del Bosque.. that's a clear cut mistakes Perez did , however that was 10 years ago , the new Perez has shown he learned from his mistakes and that won many people over from the Socio's to his opposition (unless you are gunning for fame like Martinez )
As for Raul (since i lived a year in Qatar ) he is settled over there and he will be working in Aspire Zone after he retire along with our old Director Ivan Bravo who is in charge of Aspire Zone academy 3 years ago (fabulous mind ) .. however as legend Raul is this was the best football decision in a while , Raul guaranteed starts was turning to a big cancer eating the club out...

Sanchis ? do you really have all the facts or just throwing names mate ? .. you can ask Sanchis in his weekly chat on Marca (because he was asked gazillion times ) he wants to stay away from football management and happy as a writer plus he retired when he was 36 ! he didn't leave ?!!! and he didn't go away

Valdano was fired !?that's a new one.. Valdano resigned due to his fallout with Jose and Perez wanting to try the football manager (EPL style ) so the position was conflicting moreover Valdano will always be a Madrid man in our out

I'm a Perez fan ?!! :lol: :lol: nice one fella

Do you know what you are talking about ? we had 350 Million in debt under Sanz but i guess you didn't know that... the same way you clearly don't know a lot about the club as it seems

If Perez didn't sell the training ground , pushed the Madrid city council to re-zone the area permit , than bought it back through his company and other construction companies we would be where Atletico Madrid is now ..

You need to read more about the club , you make nice posts but you lack the facts behind the storytelling

WallBreaker

Before you tell me i lack the facts learn to understand what i am saying.

One of my points was that many people that stand for what Madrid's values represent have fallen out with perez.

You mentioned guys like ruben de la red and morientes but in reality they are not the Madrid pillars i refer to. Its like comparing someone like Yaya Toure to someone like Pep Guardiola or Puyol.

Real Madrid legends have been disgraced, and the way the club has been run has led to many of them publicly staying away from the club just like Del Bosque.

Also you are confused with the galatico term and it surprises me that a fan such as your self would make such an assertion.

When i talk about galactico, i talk about the era like the ones perez has brought where he has bought players the club didnt need, and were over priced such as kaka and beckham. You are confusing legend, and having great players and a great team, with the lavish spending spree, illogical bullshit that perez has brought.

Also i referred to you as a perez fan because some of the stuff you say would sound ridiculous if coming from someone thats not a perez fan, to me, but oh well my mistake then.

I never attacked Perez's economic prowess, but when it comes to football, the guy is a retard. He could have built something where Real Madrid plays attractive footy like Spain, but he hasnt because hes a dumbass. He gave power to someone like mourinho and it didnt pay off. Perez has been a cancer to madrid in many ways. His only true success has been in the economic side.

Heck his most recent failure has been real madrid island resort. That thing has been postponed indefinatley if not forever, despite the noise made 2 years ago.

We could do way better than Perez and if you are going to use the classic " we could be doing worst" act then this stops now lol.

You need to read more into logic if you ask me lol. Madrid has been a piece of crap with the football buddy. And that is a fact. Thanks for some economical stuff perez but the bullshit that he has brought, i will never forgive.

Only abramovich comes close to such BS in recent times in big clubs.'

Mourinho wants full power and asked for valdano's head and he got it. You telling me that he stepped down is a disgrace. If anything it was a mutual agreement that valdano had to gtfo because perez preferred others.

You apparently fail to understand to the fullest that perez has been a disgrace to the football and the youth of madrid.
You fail to understand, that many of the pillars of madridismo have gone away while perez is president because hes a dumbass.
And you fail to understand that valdano is another casualty.
You also fail to understand the meaning of galactico bullsht apparently.

And you are assuming Raul would get unjustified starts but it goes back to perez for not establishing a good manager or good football project. Raul should have gotten a legendary goodbye but instead he left in a whimper.

this stuff about the economics, i understand it, but it is only one of the tools perez has purposefully imposed such as the 20 year old thing to stop guys like arnaz.

You are confusing backing with potential and intelligence of ideas.

I really doubt Martinez lacks substance to the point you give. Although i do agree with what you said about starting getting support for years, considering he has been in this for years, what hes said, and his madridismo, i have no doubt he would do better than perez ever would in the football side. I am not putting him out of the equation. He is young and have given very serious moves. You could use such arguments that u r using for many other candidates!

As perez had no competition, this does not mean there arent great ideas out there. There are some very tough demands to meet, and perez made them harder.

And please.. about sanchis.

He has given interviews in multiple places such as COPE...heres a collection.

http://www.cope.es/ResultadosBusqueda?ACCION=BUSCAR&TIPO=GENERAL&CONTENIDO=TODOS

indeed he has never made it seem like its the utmost interest to become president himself as i stated when i first mentioned him, but he has brought interest MULTIPLE times to the table about the fact that bringing a project like bayern munich's would be interesting, and he himself has said that he does not discount running for such a thing, but at the moment he wasnt gonna run in any way against perez.

Google sanchis and madrid and you will find dozens of articles on it. Recent too.

Cmon now.

i hope that they do run because one of the names mentioned as possible succesor as president is one of perez's cronies and id bring a revolver to my mouth if that ever happened lol.

More about sanchis

http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/in...a-del-Real-Madrid-con-otros-ex-jugadores.html

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130...iones-real-madrid-florentino_54374312278.html

http://www.publico.es/deportes/229098/manolo-sanchis-inundar-el-madrid-de-cracks-no-es-la-solucion

http://elpais.com/diario/2011/11/26/revistasabado/1322262003_850215.html

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
It's quite normal with Morata , Jese , Nacho , Casemiro all last year stars all moved to the first team , some released , some sold...the team is the under 19 C team so this is quite a big step for them ... if they can produce another 4 first team players it's a success ;)

Home of Barca Fans