Real Madrid Castilla

Beast

The Observer
Must be neverending, having to spin for the capital club on a constant basis...At least Toril was a bright spot for the cantera and even he is a victim of Mou's intransigence

By contrast, another cantera has 5 nominated for Ballon D'Or

Says the man with the biggest spinner on the forum ;)

Must be hard accepting other clarifying the one side story here for you

Oh by the way another club have the 6 nomination in the list compared to those 5 ;) 3 ex & current managers & 2 Youth best players compared to your 1 ;)

Talking about Spinning when the above is an obvious example of your usual
please continue to attack the refs and overlook the refs favor to your team.. must be quite funny for neutral forum readers

Last edited:

PearLBLacK

Banned
Says the man with the biggest spinner on the forum ;)

Must be hard accepting other clarifying the one side story here for you

Oh by the way another club have the 6 nomination in the list compared to those 5 ;) 3 ex & current managers & 2 Youth best players compared to your 1 ;)

Talking about Spinning when the above is an obvious example of your usual
please continue to attack the refs and overlook the refs favor to your team.. must be quite funny for neutral forum readers

Shouldn't even bother, man. Guy knows nothing but "keep spinning."

I didn't see any spitting there. It's not unusual players to lose their had, but the spitting is out of the ordinary. It's very disrespectful. It's not something most players do, even when reacting under pressure. If his reaction ended with the attack, no one would be commenting about it either.

Did you even see who or where Jese is spitting at? You see him making a motion as if to spit, no actual spit seen, and no indication as to who/what/where he was spitting at. You can barely tell anything from that angle. Look at this video:
Makes the same exact motion as Jese and spit is clearly seen. But you would be the first to defend him & probably say "no, he was just clearing phlegm from his mouth and spitting at the ground."

PearLBLacK

Banned
What a noob . :lol: :lol: Messi spits in front of the player like he spits everywhere . LOL

I didn't think for once that he was spitting at the other player. Just displaying how you lot would defend Messi immediately yet condemn Jese when there's practically no difference in the two videos provided. Both spit, and the target isn't visible, so nothing to indicate where he was spitting at. Thanks for proving my point :)

F

Flavia

I didn't think for once that he was spitting at the other player. Just displaying how you lot would defend Messi immediately yet condemn Jese when there's practically no difference in the two videos provided. Both spit, and the target isn't visible, so nothing to indicate where he was spitting at. Thanks for proving my point :)
No difference, except jese spit towards someone, and he was pissed off for getting a red. That wasnt the occasional spit all players do, result of running too much. But you guys worship thugs that stomp on people's hands or heads on purpose, so I dont think it's surprisingly you can't see the difference. If he didnt do nothing, why did he apologize, then? At least he did that, though.

numero

No difference, except jese spit towards someone, and he was pissed off for getting a red. That wasnt the occasional spit all players do, result of running too much. But you guys worship thugs that stomp on people's hands or heads on purpose, so I dont think it's surprisingly you can't see the difference.

Read it a thousand times if needed but try and understand what this lady is saying . Don't try to be another RM hypocrite . We have handled so many of them.

AL-MALKI

Juanito was a lot more than such an unfortunate incident which is funny (but expected from that user ) that he brings it as Juanito spirit...
Juanito was known to be the drive behind comebacks in the 80's .. most famous incident came in UEFA cup first round when Real was beaten in Italy and he told the Italian player who was mocking the result " 90 minutes is such a long time in the Bernabeu " and indeed it was.. Real made another signature comeback to turn the result..the Spirit of Juanito stands for the ability to come back from defeat against all odds

I mean this was Juanito reaction getting subbed in the dying moment in Europe after making a comeback vs Borussia Munchengladbach

That's who Juanito was , he wasn't a hard defender but an attacking winger with plenty of passion that drove the entire team forward As for that clip if you see this actual footage you will see Mathaus already hit our player who went and hit Matthaus and Juanito came to retaliate as crazy as he was and Lothar was jumping on his legs in no time

I'm not defending the action here but that's Juanito a man who's passion was above any sanity and in that particular game we were kind of robbed and the tensions where high

that's why every game on the 7th minute you will hear the ultras chant Illa Illa Juanito Maravilla as tribute to Juanito who showed heart in every game and drove the team all of them forward and his undying passion to Madrid

I would like to think that this was only unfortunate incident but psychopathic behavior like that gives alot about a person he doesn't have to be a defender to hack other players just look 3 weeks back Higuaín and di María against sevilla the things they got away with and we have all the technology also in front of the Refs no one did anything about it makes me wonder about the things he was doing to other players especially after I saw his celebration if things wasn't going to his liking...I didn't see alot of laliga in the 80's but football in general wasn't so soft so you could see a little love on the pitch maybe the fans loved him for it if things wasn't going his way he made them....add to that Refs were intimidated from the home supporters mostly given calls for the home side and nothing against not like these days

So maybe the fans loved the winning at all cost mentality with what ever it comes ..they made an icon out of him to remind players that they have to win at all cost

The fans saying his name in every match doesn't help the players they know what he did it's confusing for them every one wants to be an icon this why you have so many fighters in your team.. real fans call Pepe a fighter with big sprit to the team but Pepe reinvented things he is combining the best of two world diving and thuggery maybe he will be hailed at higher status and explain alot of the behaviour that I have seen from the madrid players over the 90's to date

I don't blame the players it's the power of REAL and the support it gets from the upper people in the country when they see their Jose poke a coach in the eye and get away with it will only reminds them that they play for real and can do what ever they want and get away with it

It's a country were a magazine that support real is rating Refs and gives them trophies by the end of the season

Just a reminder what real players could go away with unpunished for breaking a leg not even a red card he is a winger

n_real_zaragoza_la_cantera-643108.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Why is everyone so worked up about all this? I'm sure you were all saying the same things when Rijkaard was taking the Barca hot seat. He's eternally a disrespectful cunt because of happenings with Voller ain't he? Or maybe Jese should now do the same thing Frankie did and record a commercial with whoever he spat on in order to make the incident go away? You must have been so proud of having such a coach, amirite?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Why is everyone so worked up about all this? I'm sure you were all saying the same things when Rijkaard was taking the Barca hot seat. He's eternally a disrespectful cunt because of happenings with Voller ain't he? Or maybe Jese should now do the same thing Frankie did and record a commercial with whoever he spat on in order to make the incident go away? You must have been so proud of having such a coach, amirite?

What Rijkaard and Totti did was definitely stupid and classless, and it'll be remembered for as decades to come, but just like what Jese did it's not something that they should be judged by forever. Why? Because people change and learn things, something that might still happen to Jese, but he has shown that he lacks composure, class and maturity. It's not the first time either, if I remember correctly he was previously banned for attacking a referee during a game, but he's young so he might mature in the future.

Edit: read through the last pages... forgot Juanito was the one who passed away... just remembered him from that clip and other offences

F

Flavia

I saw the incident with Jese the day it happen, and I wasn't gonna to even comment about it. I just did after Beast and Pearl put Messi in the history, as he'd have done anything similar to that. And for the record, I wasn't a fan of Rijkaard, or some other Barça players, precisely for stuff like that.

PearLBLacK

Banned
I saw the incident with Jese the day it happen, and I wasn't gonna to even comment about it. I just did after Beast and Pearl put Messi in the history, as he'd have done anything similar to that. And for the record, I wasn't a fan of Rijkaard, or some other Barça players, precisely for stuff like that.

For the record, I'm neither approving of Jese's actions or claiming Messi did something horrible. Just saying that reactions in football, taking into account the pressure & atmosphere in away stadiums, are normal, even more so when the person in discussion is a teenager. I Only replied when a couple of members formed the conclusion that he's another "Pepe" or a naturally violent player. Hell, I've seen Iniesta hit back when provoked, yet I consider him one of the most easygoing and respectable players in the world.

Anyways, this is being blown out of proportion. A player got heated up, reacted in a bad manner, got his due punishment, then came out and apologized. Case closed.

Home of Barca Fans