Real Madrid Castilla

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Talking about Asensio and Adama then this....

OptaJose
‏@OptaJose
30 - Only Adama Traoré (91) has completed more dribbles than Marco Asensio (30) in the Segunda this season. Gem.

IS ONE BEASTLY STAT :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

They are close to get Ajax's Mink Peeters & in good position to get Odegaard .It seems they are doing a good job reinforcing their youth .may be they decided getting players 1-2 years away from 1st team is better than developing their own talents ala VArane

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mallorca player Asensio, who reached a deal with Real Madrid, has eliminated all his Twitter posts praising Barcelona and Messi. [via md]

khaled_a_d

We have better players waiting in Juvenil A and in Barca B itself. Asensio can go ruin his career at Madrid.

We actually wanted him but Zubi thought he is overprices ,I would understand that argument if we weren't actually interested ,we also had many AM when we signed Denis Suarez&Halilovic and it doesn't look like bad moves

raki

Denis Suarez and Rafinha are better than him in midfield.
Adama and Deulofeu are better than him as wingers.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We actually wanted him but Zubi thought he is overprices ,I would understand that argument if we weren't actually interested ,we also had many AM when we signed Denis Suarez&Halilovic and it doesn't look like bad moves

No I meant that there's no reason to complain now. It would have been nice to get him, but nothing we can do anymore.

Home of Barca Fans