FC Barcelona B

Porque

QUSO2QZEGJG4BDBFJ6ABV42DNE.jpg

Alex Valle is already training with Andorra. He will be officially signed on a 6 month loan once his renewal with Barcelona is complete.

Loan official. Contract renewed until 2025.

Good luck kid.

JamDav1982

Like him

Hardworking and does the simple things well.

Not a bad thing for players to go out and experience life outsifde the Barca/La Masia bubble. Should be more of it.

Messi983

We also get a player from Andorra.

(MOHA) FC Andorra midfielder Moha Moukhliss arrives on loan to Bar?a Atl?tic. There is no option to buy.

Via (��): @albert_roge& @tjuanmarti[relevo]

JamDav1982

Pedrola doing his CR7 impression again. Great goal.

Barbera sweet finish also.

If Pedrola can score goals like that from LW he couldnt be better placed to get 1st team chances soon in that position.

Porque

Just my luck to tune in after 30 minutes.

Estanis is not one of the chosen ones to train with the first team this season right? I know he got a few minutes las season, but first team has a window for a righty and you would expect him to be given chances on the training ground.

Another one I want to comment on is Luismi. One of those guys who has all of the technical skills but probably lacks that little bit between the ears to know what to use when. Still, better talent than Collado and you would think he would be on the Sevilla peripheral given their woes.

And another goal by Cornella, 3-3 and a banger of a match.

JamDav1982

Estanis best player on park so far.

Looks too sharp for oppostion.

Again... same style as a young CR7.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Ceiling?

In your opinion.

Fuck knows really as jump is huge but he must be one of those Xavi will want to see more of in training.

He is 20 in a few months so not the youngest to break through but being on LW he is better placed than any other position for chances.

Home of Barca Fans