FC Barcelona B

Messi983

Carlos Polo Peke has renewed with the club until 2022 with another additional season

He was on loans at Olot and Poblense last two seasons where he has scored a total of 4 goals. Don't know why we've renewed him, maybe just so people will continue to confuse him with Gerard Fernandez Peque. :)

Also, Juvenil A's midfielder Alex Rico has signed with Malaga.

Messi983

Kays and Ferran have both signed, Bernabe has decided to go to Italy where he'll join his former U23 coach at City Enzo Maresca who has become Parma's new manager. No recent news (that I know of) about either Aranda nor Carreira.

Albert Roge reports Aranda will also sign a 2-year contract.

Looks similar to Collado to me...

Laplacian

Tidy technique and a good burst in acceleration. Problem is, his highlights video is ridiculously tame. If those are his 'best moments', chances are he's not good enough on a consistent basis.

Porque

This is the B signing I was most eager to see if we conclude a deal with (well, discounting Demir as he came out of nowhere).

Looks the perfect player to give quality and depth to the B team, while also holding a low % chance of reaching the first team.

Good signing, shame Pimienta isn't there to nurture this new batch, but best of luck to Sergi.

Messi983

PARTIDOS AMISTOSOS

Viernes 23/07 (20:00h): UE Figueres ? BAR?A B

Jueves 29/07 (19:00h): BAR?A B ? UDA Gramanet

Martes 03/08 (horario por confirmar): UE Olot ? BAR?A B

Domingo 08/08 (horario por confirmar): Girona FC ? BAR?A B

S?bado 14/08 (19:00h): BAR?A B ? N?stic de Tarragona

S?bado 21/08 (horario por confirmar): UE Llagostera ? BAR?A B

Messi983

Sergio Carreira won't come here, he's joining Mirandes on loan.

Also, there was a draw for Primera RFEF today. We'll start at home against Algeciras.

https://rfef.es/sites/default/files/pdf/primera_rfef_2021-2022_grupo_2.pdf

E6vCPwzXoAAxm1v

Last edited:

Messi983

The technician is ?obsessed? with group cohesion and his methods during the stage attract attention

The players sit down to eat by drawing lots, Sergi ?serves? the meat at the barbecues and the signings go through the trance of hazing

Club de barbecues, here we go again. :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I noticed in the pre-season so far our B team has played all its games in replica jerseys. I guess we are that poor to afford players authentic jerseys these days.

:(

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I do not believe teams actually pay for their jerseys, do they? or you are just being sarcastic.

A long time ago I read something about something at an English club where they only offered players two jerseys per game and if they ripped it, lost it for whatever reason the players had to personally pay for an additional one.

I think the clubs do have to pay for them, but probably at a huge discount from the suppliers.

Home of Barca Fans