FC Barcelona B

Porque

Pretty good B team game tonight away to Nastic. For those who have got used to daily football through the world cup - watch it.

Haven't seen alot of the B over the past month, but did watch parts of the last game which they won 1-0. Nice goal with an assist by Txus.

All I can say is Chadi is looking like he could be the next Araujo for us. Marquez is doing wonders for his development.

On the other hand Lisandro Martinez Mk-II hasn't really adapted yet.

JamDav1982

Assuming it is Diego Almeida being referred to as that would be closest to Lisandro profile.

He hasnt been god defensively for Juv A and been dominated in air to often at that level let alone him in B team.

Most likely gone in summer as club dont think he has been good enough at CB to warrant more chances at higher level and he wont sign new contract past this summer.

To date he hasnt looks a good enough defender but on ball it is zings, pings and throughballs for fun.

Maybe goes somewhere and becomes CB or goes out and learns to defend within his limitations but shame if a player that good on ball vanishes.

Messi983

No idea who this kid is, probably nothing special and would be better to give a chance to youngsters already at the club. That said, have no problems with signings like this, maybe we'll strike a gold again like we did with Araujo.

(ROM?N): 18yo Lucas Rom?n, who plays for Ferro in the Argentine second division, is Bar?a Atl?tic's priority to reinforce the attack.

? He will be free in December but Bar?a are negotiating a free loan with Ferro to bring him in now.#FCB ����

Via: @joaquimpiera [sport]

The club's scouting department handles very good reports on this left-footed '9', only 18 years old, very skilled, versatile and who can also act on the right wing of the attack. He is considered one of the great jewels of Argentine soccer and the greats of the country, starting with Boca Juniors and River Plate, have already tried to hire him.

Compared to Dybala here.

https://footballtalentscout.net/2022/04/08/lucas-roman

Last edited:

Porque

Worth noting he is not part of the U20 Argentina squad for the South American games. Still can't grumble at a low cost option with potential.

I did like the look of that 16 year old Argentinian we were linked with admittedly.

EDIT
Just watched this.

He might be OK for the AMR in the B team considering Luismi is more of a midfielder playing there and Rafa is not playing Fabio Blanco too much (despite Xavi calling him up for first team training ahead of Barbera and others).

Last edited:

Porque

Costing upwards of 1m certainly changes the perception of signing him. What's with signing fringe U20 Argentinian talents that missed out on the actual U20 SA Championship squads though? (This guy and Roman Vega).

Gustavo Maia agent has all but confirmed he will stay in Brazil and said he has 5/6 offers.

Porque

I think the Israeli lad looks better than this kid, but I guess he will sell for more than a B team budget.

But hey, if Roman ends more like Abde and less like Emre Demir's then we should be able to make decent money even if he never has A team level- which is likely.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What's his height? I've seen some reports of 160 cm. There have been no good players of that height in the last N years except Insigne and Giovinco, but those are both 163-165 cm. If he is another weak midget who can't really be a winger idk what's wrong with our scouts. Luismi Cruz is the same. Demir (the first one) too.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

The only source I found about his height is a football manager account.
Many young players have their heights wrongly reported, don't know what is his height but in videos I thought he is like 1.7m or so

But hey, if Roman ends more like Abde and less like Emre Demir's then we should be able to make decent money even if he never has A team level- which is likely.

Jutgla is so far their only real success, Abde is a bench player on Osasuna and he might end up like many La Masia kids who leave for free and percentage of future sale.

Home of Barca Fans