FC Barcelona B

JamDav1982

Yea I got better things to do than watch U-18 football, no shame in saying that wtf lol.

I use to do that shit, with dongue & the likes, I'm a ground ass man with a real job, with real actual importance.

If you got it like that to be able to watch random youth games, good for you (you definitely don't, nor do you watch many youth games I might add).

I saw him with the youth champions league, if you not playing at least there I'm not seeing you.

Do you aye?

That one pop into your head when driving as well?

Claim love Balde when didnt watch him.

Suits ya.

jamrock

Nope you were 100% incorrect on saying club should sell the tv rights for 50 years on terms discussed at that point.

Simples.

Club agreed and rejected them as damaging.

Prior to club saying that you were all in on it being best course of action.

When the levers changed to 5 years on better terms it was a different discussion.

Thank fuck likes of you domt make decisions.

Club sold TV rights, best decision possible, something you still bitch about to this day, to make you silly points.

I know right, if you are in charge we'd sell all our best young players.

But its understandable you've never had to make a million dollar decision on your life.

Freaking fire sale our best player.
Oh wait no keep them & add to them, basically what the club is doing now, with the exception of lewa, by selling TV right

Lol

JamDav1982

Club sold TV rights, best decision possible, something you still bitch about to this day, to make you silly points.

I know right, if you are in charge we'd sell all our best young players.

But its understandable you've never had to make a million dollar decision on your life.

Freaking fire sale our best player.
Oh wait no keep them & add to them, basically what the club is doing now, with the exception of lewa, by selling TV right

Lol

Again.. the club did not sell on the 50 year rights you claimed was correct decision and I said wasnt.

Club agreed with me.

On the 25 year and better terms becomes better argument if get it right.

All discussed at the time.

Go check lye.

You really are rather dim and dont understand what being told.

Suits ya.

Back to reality..

Opinions never changed.

When the levers were said to be sold for 50 years I said on that terms terrible deal to extent would be better off selling star players than that as a point of just how bad that deal was... you argued otherwise and as thought board were going down that route it was way to go.

A few days later Barca board came out and said it was a terrible deal for club and would not accept it.

When the levers were changed to 25 years and on better terms it becomes a decision then to take levers.. but in my opinion should be with longer term aims and not all with immediate success.

There is still the option to sell players even then if believe the levers and 200m odd that could be spent was not beneficial enough in market to make 25 years of hit worth it.

None of that opinion has changed. Been same all way through.

Try again.

Slevinn

The only source I found about his height is a football manager account.
Many young players have their heights wrongly reported, don't know what is his height but in videos I thought he is like 1.7m or so

Jutgla is so far their only real success, Abde is a bench player on Osasuna and he might end up like many La Masia kids who leave for free and percentage of future sale.
Jutgla had a honeymoon phase at the start of the season with Brugge but he has been fading away for a while now and was even on the bench today for the game against their big rival.

He has like 1 field goal in the last 12 games and his total isn?t that impressive either (8 goals in 19 games).
None of his goals in the league were against a ?big team?.
Had a great game vs Atletico in the CL (scored his only CL field goal that game iirc.) and a very good one vs Porto.

Could still say it?s a succes but he is very overrated imo.

khaled_a_d

Jutgla had a honeymoon phase at the start of the season with Brugge but he has been fading away for a while now and was even on the bench today for the game against their big rival.

He has like 1 field goal in the last 12 games and his total isn?t that impressive either (8 goals in 19 games).
None of his goals in the league were against a ?big team?.
Had a great game vs Atletico in the CL (scored his only CL field goal that game iirc.) and a very good one vs Porto.

Could still say it?s a succes but he is very overrated imo.

Thanks for the feedback, Spain attackers are at their worst.
But I was talking from FC Barcelona perspective, he joined for free and sold for 5M after giving us great season with B team too. So he was financial success for the club.

jamrock

Again.. the club did not sell on the 50 year rights you claimed was correct decision and I said wasnt.

Club agreed with me.

On the 25 year and better terms becomes better argument if get it right.

All discussed at the time.

Go check lye.

You really are rather dim and dont understand what being told.

Suits ya.

Back to reality..

Opinions never changed.

When the levers were said to be sold for 50 years I said on that terms terrible deal to extent would be better off selling star players than that as a point of just how bad that deal was... you argued otherwise and as thought board were going down that route it was way to go.

A few days later Barca board came out and said it was a terrible deal for club and would not accept it.

When the levers were changed to 25 years and on better terms it becomes a decision then to take levers.. but in my opinion should be with longer term aims and not all with immediate success.

There is still the option to sell players even then if believe the levers and 200m odd that could be spent was not beneficial enough in market to make 25 years of hit worth it.

Try again.

Yep keep spinning like you always do, spin Torres, spin spin.

While I said what I said & what I said is what happened, sell the TV rights is the best way forward, which is exactly what the club did.

But keep spinning, your 59 year, 69 year years, call Tucker Carlson, & do a spin a ton with him.

Spin away.

How much did Torres cost? Final answer

45M or 60m?.lol
Is he great signing that folks don't see yet?

JamDav1982

Nope no Torres spin. It is as said it.

You said 50 year deal the club rejected as damaging was the way to proceed.

Simples.

All there.

Go check.

Opinions never changed.

Try again.

Last edited:

Slevinn

Thanks for the feedback, Spain attackers are at their worst.
But I was talking from FC Barcelona perspective, he joined for free and sold for 5M after giving us great season with B team too. So he was financial success for the club.
My bad. From a financial perspective it was indeed good for us.

Messi983

Fmx4cNvXkAA5Bf1

Porque

Rumours that Alex Valle will go on loan to Andorra for the rest of the season. The club will renew him before any deal takes place.

Roman Vega started as LB yesterday.

Messi983

1-0 win against last placed Calahorra yesterday, Estanis with a goal. Only our 2nd away win this season. We're currently 4th on the table and are playing against Sociedad B (2nd) next week.

JamDav1982

1-0 win against last placed Calahorra yesterday, Estanis with a goal. Only our 2nd away win this season. We're currently 4th on the table and are playing against Sociedad B (2nd) next week.

Always said he Estanis reminds me of Cr7.. the way he runs, manipulates ball etc.

Clearly not on that level but similar styles and that goal celebration had a bit of the CR7 arrogance also.

Home of Barca Fans