FC Barcelona B

Messi983

It's on xala.cat. You can sign up with an email. Unsure if works outside Spain though.

Tnx. Just 15 minutes left and we're leading 3-0, so won't register for a site I'll probably never use again. Watching Dortmund-Leverkusen now anyway.

Good thing is new signings are scoring. Roberto in 1st, Emre Demir with a brace in two minutes in 2nd half.

Porque

Tnx. Just 15 minutes left and we're leading 3-0, so won't register for a site I'll probably never use again. Watching Dortmund-Leverkusen now anyway.

Good thing is new signings are scoring. Roberto in 1st, Emre Demir with a brace in two minutes in 2nd half.

Fair enough.

The differance in levels definately showed. Estanis looked like a million bucks (not much in football terms though - lol) able to blow past their defence on a whim.

Nice goals by Emre. Midfield will be interesting to watch next season as noted with the firs team, Casado is surprisingly quick for his size and a very solid player. And we have to see how Txus does, could be a sleeper or could be another Riqui Puig.

khaled_a_d

Midfield looks mediocre tbh, Demir, Alba and potentially Torre should add some needed creativity.
Riad has that reckless mentality, sort like Araujo.
We play a lot of long balls from the back, but there is no Marquez to play it right
Barbra seems solid, looks like typical La Masia striker with low potential though.
Out wings are the best performer atm

Porque

2nd half lineup is closer to the First 11 excluding the CBs and Goalkeeper. Got a feeling Estanis can have a breakout season and work himself alot of minutes though.

khaled_a_d

2nd half lineup is closer to the First 11 excluding the CBs and Goalkeeper. Got a feeling Estanis can have a breakout season and work himself alot of minutes though.

Do you have a name of the current squad? Hard to follow tbh and commentators isn't helping

Porque

He looks like physically he is able to finally pull off alot of the ideas he has, but didn't have the speed or quickness to do in the first team.

Admittedly might just be bexause it's a pre-season game against another youth team.

Interesting game, Alex Valle is still my favorite player breaking through. Shame he is a bit undersized and not that fast otherwise I reckon he would make it.

If was going to compare him to another player of La Masia it would be Fernando Navarro, who also had a nice technical game but lacked the pace and timing (we sucked and exposed him defensively) to break through.

Anyways enough ramblings. Txus is another one been hyped online. Seems that in this game, his technique isn't as good as what his head wants to do, and like most of this Juvenil genetation- undersized.

Last edited:

Porque

Excited to see Txus finally arrive to the B, and signs are from the pre-season that he will be starter. Don't get me wrong, he is still one of our better prospects and I can see him arriving at the capacity of Monchu and Collado with a pre-season (or two) opportunity with the first team.

So don't get me wrong, much more productive youth player than Ricky boy, let's see if he can balance the his overall game at this level now.

khaled_a_d

Excited to see Txus finally arrive to the B, and signs are from the pre-season that he will be starter. Don't get me wrong, he is still one of our better prospects and I can see him arriving at the capacity of Monchu and Collado with a pre-season (or two) opportunity with the first team.

So don't get me wrong, much more productive youth player than Ricky boy, let's see if he can balance the his overall game at this level now.

What do you think of Emre Demir? Didn't play the game but seems he had decent pre-season.
Also, who do you think has 1st team potential? Obviously odds are always against those kids but is there is one there?

Home of Barca Fans