FC Barcelona B

Messi983

Not doing well lately. Lost against Betis B who are dead last in the league yesterday. 5 losses in last 6 games. It clearly doesn't help that players like Jutgla and Abde are now with the first team but surely there must also be some question marks about Sergi. Barca B had their best run of form when he was away as an interim first team coach.

ajnotkeith

Not doing well lately. Lost against Betis B who are dead last in the league yesterday. 5 losses in last 6 games. It clearly doesn't help that players like Jutgla and Abde are now with the first team but surely there must also be some question marks about Sergi. Barca B had their best run of form when he was away as an interim first team coach.

It's not exactly his fault that his entire squad has been moved to the first team. He's mostly playing with Juvenil players.

Even the Juvenil players like Pedrola put with the first team.

Messi983

It's not exactly his fault that his entire squad has been moved to the first team. He's mostly playing with Juvenil players.

Even the Juvenil players like Pedrola put with the first team.

Not saying it's only his fault but he's clearly responsible for bad results. And more important, for not even playing that well.

Porque

For those needing a Barcelona football fix, there is a Barca B game at 20:00CET

( [MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION])

[tw]1486039894992605197[/tw]

ajnotkeith

No surprise. The team put out there continues to be awful in quality.

Arnau Comas... I don't know what it is, maybe he has grown tired of playing in RFEF and needs a step up to motivate himself, but seriously, it's hard to see much potential in him right now.

Mika played some great minutes with nice ball progression, and Jutgla, who is full of energy and fire since his first-team experience, grabbed a late double.

Bobo32

Thanks for the mention [MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION]
I didn't see the game or the mention until now, but I'll be sure to watch the el clasico game the day after tomorrow.

I enjoyed watching Nico, Konrad and Collado last year and it was fun to see Gavi get minutes. I also thought Pimienta looked like a good coach... I also liked Comas, Orellana and Peque (who seems to be injured) though. I see they only got one win in the last 8 games. Real Madrid are only one point ahead, but their form is a bit better.

Porque

Fabio Blanco will be available for the MiniClasico after the club concluded his beaurocratic issues with Frankfurt. EZ A, Jutgla, Balde will also be part of the squad.

Home of Barca Fans