Page 466 of 467 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467 LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 6995

Thread: FC Barcelona B

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Sergi Barjuan takes care of first team now. Who will be Barca B coach though
    It's less than a week so it doesn't matter much, does it. Probably his assistant.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alvaro Sanz and Ez Abde are training with the first team and will be called up for the next match.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2-1 away win against Linares last night with Albert Capellas as interim manager.

Own goal to the rescue. https://twitter.com/fcbcanteranos/st...88441625939969

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The B team move into 3rd after a 2-0 away win. In a harder division than last year's too, with a worse squad... Pimienta who?

Jutgla who didn't play a single minute for Espanyol in the Segunda last season has 8 ga in 960 minutes for Barjuan. Angel Rodado, who got discarded by relegation Segunda team Ibiza, 5 goals in 11 games.

Seems ridiculous to me that Pimienta couldn't make it happen with first division players in Segunda B whilst today the likes of Jutgla and Rodado run riot in First RFEF.

He is being shown up by Barjuan so far this season, who wasn't even any good as a manager in his career. Pimienta will probably retire from football soon after he fails in some Segunda team.
    Last edited by ajnotkeith; 13th November 2021 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's talk that if Lenglet or Umtiti go in January we are currently looking at Mika Marmol who is having a good season with the B team as a possible replacement.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    There's talk that if Lenglet or Umtiti go in January we are currently looking at Mika Marmol who is having a good season with the B team as a possible replacement.
    I rate Marmol a lot, and he has been one of my favourites for a while. Happy to hear that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder how Comas is doing. Was a bit underwhelming defensively in A the minutes he got I thought, but I really liked his style in B.
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    I wonder how Comas is doing. Was a bit underwhelming defensively in A the minutes he got I thought, but I really liked his style in B.
    Comas has been pretty average and isn't really doing much that stands out, and made some errors this season, altho Barca B have a good defensive record overall.

He is turning 22 in April I belive so if Marmol will be preferred over him then he won't have a future here and will probably go to some Segunda team.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Comas has been pretty average and isn't really doing much that stands out, and made some errors this season, altho Barca B have a good defensive record overall.

He is turning 22 in April I belive so if Marmol will be preferred over him then he won't have a future here and will probably go to some Segunda team.
    Ok, thanks. Marmol is said to have impressed Xavi, would like to see him in A sometime, maybe against Boca?

This was a good little performance by Ruiz:
    Deep is the hatred that burns in base hearts in the presence of beauty

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drifted out of watching Barca B this season but Mika Marmol had looked good in the early games. Not surprised by todays reports.
    Oscar Winners

2018- One Night in Liverpool
    2019 - Crouching Valverde, Hidden Malcom
    2020 - Raging Kow

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Ok, thanks. Marmol is said to have impressed Xavi, would like to see him in A sometime, maybe against Boca?

This was a good little performance by Ruiz:
    That action starting at 2:30 has me flabbergasted with Balde. The ball goes to him and he cuts it back. Fair enough. Then it goes back to him 10 seconds later or so (theres a cut) and it seems he has better space to progress, but he cuts it back again. Disappointing action that stood out to me.

Thought I'd point it out as he has been on the peripheral more since Xavi come in.
    Oscar Winners

2018- One Night in Liverpool
    2019 - Crouching Valverde, Hidden Malcom
    2020 - Raging Kow

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute disgrace that Barca TV+ stopped airing Barca B games. Like wth am I paying for then.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i could see Kays blossoming into a Noah Lang type of profile but maybe i'm too optimistic about his work ethic

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Absolute disgrace that Barca TV+ stopped airing Barca B games. Like wth am I paying for then.
    What? It's over? Damn.. Yeah seems like a total pocus. What are we paying for? That was the only reason I had really had it and to support Barca of course.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kays Ruiz looks a player too good for that level but reports seem to suggest his attitude is poor.

Better than some players already in the Barca first team squad... I aint naming names.