FC Barcelona B

Messi983

Albert Roge says Orellana and Oriol Busquets will get a contract renewal with Barca B for two years. Think we should move on from Oriol tbh and Jandro should go play for a team in a higher division.

Andresito

Staff member
Wouldn't mind Oriol being an experienced B teamer. He has absolutely 0 potential so reach the first team, but can be good to have in the B side. It of course depends on his ambitions if he wants to stay.

Porque

Oriol Busquets is pivotal to the project of Sergi Barjuan at Barcelona B

Why do I expect to see a quote like that coming from the Barca media in the next months...

Messi983

It was already rumoured for a few weeks but first official signing for Barca B. IIRC he was Espanyol B captain...

FC Barcelona B has signed Ferran Jutgl?, a 22 year old Catalan who is joining as a free agent for one season through to 30 June 2022, with the option of an additional season. His buyout clause has been set at 50 million euros, and 100 million should be be promoted to the first team.

rA28JzGN

Messi983

Some news from Gerard Romero.

Rey Manaj has good offers from Germany and Italy and club expects to sell him for a solid price.

Sarsanedas, Riera, Marsa, Peque, Oriol B. and Jandro contracts are expiring today, the last two have received contract renewals for two years.

Club is confident to sign Kays Ruiz this week (his agent is Rodrigo Messi).

Messi983

Marsa is going to Sporting Lisbon where he'll apparently be a part of their first team. I think it's a good club for him, Ruben Amorim works well with youngsters.

Good luck.

E: Albert Roge reports Barca offered him a new contract but he has decided to go to Portugal. Can't really blame him. Why would he stay in Segunda B if he can possibly get minutes for a CL team?

Last edited:

Porque

Disappointed to see Marsa go. He was a player I ended up really liking.

You can't really get to the end of the season and have guys like Marsa, Peque and Jandro with expiring contracts.

Home of Barca Fans