FC Barcelona B

Porque

First team lacks an offensive midfielder. With no midfield signings as good a chance as ever for Collado next year.

Unlikely to happen though, both for lack of quality and that being left footed he and Messi would probably be in the same spaces.

EDIT

Peque is also a low-key solid talent. Still very young (18) and often overlooked. Could be one of those surprise ones who do better than expected like Pedro.

EDIT 2

I think it is fair to say that Balde has shown a much better level at B than Miranda ever did.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Still don't understand why B team is allowed to have fans but not the first team.
Is there a fixed number or percentage for stadiums in Spain? Only thing I can think of is that it'd be unfair to the season ticket holders at Camp Nou. But then again, better to have 1000 than 0.

[MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION]
Like most in this generation, he plays with a lot of desire and bravery. However he lacks decisiveness in the opposition's box. But I definitely think he's more interesting than Konrad though.

Porque

[MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION]
Like most in this generation, he plays with a lot of desire and bravery. However he lacks decisiveness in the opposition's box. But I definitely think he's more interesting than Konrad though.

Sorry, I added a few edits. I'll assume you are talking of Collado.

1-0 @ HT.

Porque

Was actually talking about Peque lol.

Ah. Makes sense. I think he can iron that out with consistent minutes. Whether he has the quality in the end is another question.

I been interested to see Hassan of Villarreal. They paid 2m for him in the Summer for the B team, so they have high hopes for him.

2-1 btw.
Great FK by Collado. Instantly responded by Arana of Villarreal who cut through our defence like better.

I get why Pimienta has gone for Riera at CB and Pereira at midfield for experience, but I am not seeing a visual improvement for the team in these last 2 games despite this.

Andresito

Staff member
Ah. Makes sense. I think he can iron that out with consistent minutes. Whether he has the quality in the end is another question.

Definitely. He's still a Juvenil A player on paper after all. Should grow with the increased responsibility he'll get next season with Konrad, Collado, Nico etc leaving.

Porque

Tough game in the end with Villarreal having a strong last 25 minutes. Villarreal B usually give us tough games because they are one of the few lower teams who can match us technically. I looked through their roster and they have alot more experienced players too in the 24-27 age range.

Bobo32

Watched Peque very little, but made the comparison to Pedro in my head as well. Seems to be a solid player that wouldn't embarass himself anywhere, but maybe wouldn't be the star either. Had some very nice actions lately, interesting player.

vegitot

First team lacks an offensive midfielder. With no midfield signings as good a chance as ever for Collado next year.

Unlikely to happen though, both for lack of quality and that being left footed he and Messi would probably be in the same spaces.

EDIT

Peque is also a low-key solid talent. Still very young (18) and often overlooked. Could be one of those surprise ones who do better than expected like Pedro.

EDIT 2

I think it is fair to say that Balde has shown a much better level at B than Miranda ever did.

Collado is interesting but like you said. A loan deal would be better.

ajnotkeith

Manaj is really good at those holdup situations. He's a good combo with Peque to bring out his best.

Collado just seems like wrong place wrong time, he's good enough to rotate in Barca A but he just plays in the wrong position. He could go on loan to a lower LaLiga team.

Home of Barca Fans