FC Barcelona B

Joan

Is it a league match, Don? Will every game be streamed on YouTube? This is great.

B team streams are usually poor.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is it a league match, Don? Will every game be streamed on YouTube? This is great.

B team streams are usually poor.

Yep, it's the league opener. And I'm not sure if every game will be streamed on YouTube, but this is an away game and is being streamed so perhaps they will do that for most games.

Barca B's season debut is being streamed on YouTube.

The Starting XI: Ezkieta; Morer, Mingueza, Cuenca, Miranda; Sarsanedas, Collado, Riqui Puig; Carles Pérez, Mujica y Ballou.

reposting for next page

Joan

It's a league match.

Regarding Abel, couldn't tell. He's not injured AFAIK. But, I've seen some of their friendlies and he didn't start those either. It's a weird case, though. Scoring like crazy for Spanish youth teams but struggling in Barcelona shirt. Confidence issues, they say. Recall Pimienta encouraging him in the Youth CL final. Something like 'See Abel how good you are'. Maybe he's taking another approach now. I know I didn't help much, pure speculation. :lol: No problem.

DonAK

Mujica has been playing really well and scoring so that's why he's starting. He's a promising #9 himself whose career stalled due to the shitshow the last couple of seasons. He's in good form while Abel still need to get into rhythm. Seem short in confidence at the moment.

DonAK

;) For sure.

Truth be told, Perez, Tabla and Mujica were the best in the friendlies. They've earned their spots (including Perez and Tabla since Abel was often utilized on the wing).

I don't really like Carles Perez. He plays like a Catalan Di Maria lol.

Joan

I don't really like Carles Perez. He plays like a Catalan Di Maria lol.

I never liked him. Extending Perez' contract has to be one of the weirdest decisions made this summer (both sides). But he's scoring. Has to show players effort pays off. At least in youth teams. :lol: Tabla is the one I'm fond of.

Home of Barca Fans