FC Barcelona B

FCBfan22

I see that we are losing to Lorca, who are pretty much relegated. :facepalm:
No Alena, no party, it seems.

Will try to catch the 2nd half.

Joan

There's a Match Thread on Barca reddit: link

here are the thoughts about the first half: The defense overall hasn't been bad. Considering the praise that Palencia usually gets, I'm disappointed with his game today. He has been caught a few times dwelling on the ball too much.

I'm very much impressed with Collado, Nahuel, and Cucurella. Collado's composure on the ball and dribbling is much better than everyone around him.

With Nahuel, I like that he roams around the pitch a lot and is willing to come very deep to get the ball to get the movement started.

This is especially good considering that the midfield for the most part of the game has been completely ignored and most of the players (even Costas and Martinez) are too eager to get very high up the field.

With Cucurella, it's his work-rate and quick reactions that I'm most impressed with. His positioning does leave a bit to be desired especially since he's been caught out a few times but usually, he's been able to recover. I guess that's essentially Jordi Alba's style!

FCBfan22

Palencia has been borderline horror for at least a month now, so no surprises there.

Anyway, we try to build up, lose the ball and Lorca counter. The story of 2nd half so far.

FCBfan22

How shit is Rivera is beyond belief. Not helping our CB's at all and trying to do the Busi turns, which almost always ends with us losing the posession and Lorca almost scoring. He's done it 3-4 times this half with Ortola saving our arse...

Vitinho has been good since his introduction to the game. Lively in the midfield.

FCBfan22

1-1 FT.

Man of the match was Ortola. MAtS-like performance this half. With Varo in goal, they would probably score at least 3 this half.

Home of Barca Fans