Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 2,206 to 2,211 of 2211

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

New signing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to buy a ticket for the game v Man United but I received an email saying the club has cancelled my ticket. They must think I?m a Man United fan because I?m coming from the UK.

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do? I literally have pictures of me attending the Barca tour, wearing Barca merchandise etc. I don?t even live in England

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did you buy the ticket?

I haven't seen official tickets sold yet for outsiders (not socio). I am waiting for tickets myself.

Of course you could buy VIP tickets but very pricey.

Why are you coming from England? You probably need to prove your nationality and where you live for real (prove of address and country). They dont want another Frankfurt scenario.

So you are English lad who is a fan of Barcelona?
    Last edited by FinBarcelonafan; Yesterday at 07:15 PM.

New signing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Where did you buy the ticket?

I haven't seen official tickets sold yet for outsiders (not socio). I am waiting for tickets myself.

Of course you could buy VIP tickets but very pricey.

Why are you coming from England? You probably need to prove your nationality and where you live for real (prove of address and country). They dont want another Frankfurt scenario.

So you are English lad who is a fan of Barcelona?
    On the website - they opened up on Tuesday but they have now been withdrawn from sale for non-socios

I live in Glasgow. I?m Scottish and Barca are my 2nd team, unlike many of my friends here I don?t have a secondary English team, I have always loved Barca

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psb07158 View Post
    On the website - they opened up on Tuesday but they have now been withdrawn from sale for non-socios

I live in Glasgow. I?m Scottish and Barca are my 2nd team, unlike many of my friends here I don?t have a secondary English team, I have always loved Barca
    I went to Barcelona - Man City back in 2016 and got my tickets about 3 days before the game. They usually go on sale for socios and members first plus the VIP option then go on general sale a few days before the game, so perhaps that was an error.

I've also been to La Liga games where i've actually bought tickets on the day. The games rarely sell out to be honest. I think if you check back a couple days before, you'll get them.

Worst case scenario, you'd be able to buy them outside the stadium (not ideal I know, because you'll be most likely paying over face value).

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ticket sales that was opened on this past Tuesday was supposed to be for socis only (only lasted for 24 hours I believe), perhaps it was open to the general public by mistake.

Also, I could be mistaken, but from what I read from what Elena Fort said and the reports of all the measures on this game which is considered " high risk", they won't be opening the ticketing booths outside Camp Nou for this one. Not 100% sure, you might want to do some research and make sure.

I'd suggest that you still sign up for that "Let me know" on the official site and try to purchase it online. You probably don't want to use a UK-issued credit card though.
    Last edited by Luftstalag14; Yesterday at 08:52 PM.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it was probably there on mistake because I never received any email about tickets.

Usually tickets are available few days before the match.(for the big matches)