FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

Hello All,
I am new to this website, my name is elias, I do live in the US and I am crazy barca fan. Planning a trip for the first time to barcelona in Oct to watch El Classico in Camp Nou which is a dream for me to come true. I have no experience how to buy tickets and what sections of the stadium is the best, I know the prices will be expensive but I am willing to purchase ticket for the game, I looked up Viagogo website, I am wondering if I can buy the tickets from fcbarcelona website ( also heard you need to be a member) or anyone recommend any other website? which section is recommended? I was thinking Tribuna Tier 2? what is the difference between the premium Tribuna and the regular? which one is better the lateral or tribuna? I appreciate every help from you guys...Thanx

Tickets will become available to the public some days before the actual day. When exactly, I don't really know.. just keep checking the site a week or 2 before the game I'm sure there will be more info up by then. Well since you are not a member I wouldn't worry about the place in the stadium, getting a ticket, wherever, is going to be an achievement :p That is if you try to do it the official way of course.

Hello!

Im flying to Barcelona 17 september and want to see Barcelona - Ajax but the tickets hasent been released yet at fcbarcelona.com. When do they release them?

No clue. Could be any time now though :) Just keep checking the website regularly.

eliomd

Thanx for the reply! do you know when they'll ship your ticket? I am flying to barcelona on the 23rd and I am afraid they ship it late. your ticket is cheap comparing to mine which is 1600 USD in Tribuna Premium Tier 2 ( didn't buy yet), is yours on the lateral section or the tribuna side? and do you know what is the difference between the premium and non premium? I am still debating what is the best section at camp Nou as never been...

Eli

horns2181

ELI- I have no idea what side is called. I am behind one of the goals. like i said 113-124 sections. I am having mine sent to my hotel and will have them sign for it. I am just praying all goes well.

Goal79

Hello guys!

I´m flying to Barcelona on 2nd november to see "local fight" against Espanyol. What do you think,will they normally sell out this kind of match? Right now there´s only a few tickets left in FCB:s own site. I´m travelling with my friend,so we would like to have adjacent seats. Should I take a risk and wait until a day before a match day?

supermessi

Hello guys!

I´m flying to Barcelona on 2nd november to see "local fight" against Espanyol. What do you think,will they normally sell out this kind of match? Right now there´s only a few tickets left in FCB:s own site. I´m travelling with my friend,so we would like to have adjacent seats. Should I take a risk and wait until a day before a match day?

What time do you arrive in Barcelona at? There is a chance that this game could be moved to Sat 2nd as Barca are in action in the champions league the following week. Plus they are playing Celta Vigo on the Tuesday prior to this game

So I think it could well pan out as follows:

Tuesday v Celta ----- Weds / Thurs / Fri ----------Sat v Espanyol-------Sun / Mon / Tues-----------Weds v Milan

I am also thinking of waiting a day or so before the match - very difficult to know

Goal79

What time do you arrive in Barcelona at? There is a chance that this game could be moved to Sat 2nd as Barca are in action in the champions league the following week. Plus they are playing Celta Vigo on the Tuesday prior to this game

So I think it could well pan out as follows:

Tuesday v Celta ----- Weds / Thurs / Fri ----------Sat v Espanyol-------Sun / Mon / Tues-----------Weds v Milan

I am also thinking of waiting a day or so before the match - very difficult to know

Yep,I´m aware of that possibility.We´re arriving at 13:20,so we won´t miss that match anyway.

Duke

Hi lads, i'm going to the Barca vs Sevilla game on the 14th of this month. i've printed the tickets myself at home, do i still need to bring identification to get into the stadium? or am i good to go once i have the tickets printed?

did you pay by credit card? you can print the ticket from any La Caixa machine. it's like ATM machine all over Spain and can find one in Terminal 2 at airport but also many other locations.

Danish Culé

Tickets for the Milan away game

So, anyone knows when tickets for the away game against Milan will go on sale?

If I remember correctly, I bought tickets for another away UCL group game at this time last year, however when I call the OAB there is just an automatic answer telling me that the tickets are not available for sale yet. According to an email from the club last week, tickets for the three UCL home games are available now, so how about the away ones?

XaviMessiGirl

So, anyone knows when tickets for the away game against Milan will go on sale?

If I remember correctly, I bought tickets for another away UCL group game at this time last year, however when I call the OAB there is just an automatic answer telling me that the tickets are not available for sale yet. According to an email from the club last week, tickets for the three UCL home games are available now, so how about the away ones?

Right now I think Milan are only selling tickets for Celtic at home & Ajax away... don't know when the Barca tickets will go on sale, maybe after the Celtic game.

Breninal1978

FCB v Real Madrid Oct 26/27 2013

Before I go and buy a ticket at 3 times the face value, can anyone tell me if any tickets for the Liga Clasico go on sale to the general public? Any info much appreciated.

Galning

Yeah they will go on sale to the general public a few days before kick-off but it will be very hard to get one.

Breninal1978

Yeah they will go on sale to the general public a few days before kick-off but it will be very hard to get one.[/QU

Thanks for the reply. Do I wait or do I just book via Viagogo. I'm guessing not many will go on sale. I've got tickets for Barca v Chelsea CL semi finals waiting but I guess this is a much bigger game again.

Home of Barca Fans