FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Daisymorr

Guys I am looking to go to a game at the end of September? Anybody know when tickets for the new season are out??

Also, what would be a rough estimation for matchday tickets??

I know it depends on who we are playing but any rough estimates would be appreciated..

Thanks.

Andresito

Staff member
Guys I am looking to go to a game at the end of September? Anybody know when tickets for the new season are out??

Also, what would be a rough estimation for matchday tickets??

I know it depends on who we are playing but any rough estimates would be appreciated..

Thanks.

Depends on where you want to sit. I always sit on the lateral side opposite of the roof and the benches. Tickets there are around 120-150 Euros.

kilian

Guys, question about the seating position. Never been to Camp Nou and I`m planning to go this winter.
I`m checking the tickets and I wonder is "Section Corner 2 Inferior" a relatively good position to watch the game? Would "Corner 1" be better?

JamDav1982

Guys, question about the seating position. Never been to Camp Nou and I`m planning to go this winter.
I`m checking the tickets and I wonder is "Section Corner 2 Inferior" a relatively good position to watch the game? Would "Corner 1" be better?

I prefer the middle tier and about half way up on sidelines but some of more expensive seats.

Would avoid the first tier if can and particularly nearer the back of it as the roof/second tier can obstruct view of whole stadium and ball in air.

There used to be an app that allowed you to roughly see the view from your seat.

Andresito

Staff member
I prefer the middle tier and about half way up on sidelines but some of more expensive seats.

Would avoid the first tier if can and particularly nearer the back of it as the roof/second tier can obstruct view of whole stadium and ball in air.

There used to be an app that allowed you to roughly see the view from your seat.

Can still see a 3D view, it's on the website when selecting the seat.

kladivo1405

Hi
I need some help on how to buy tickets. I want to purchase tickets for Barcelona Elche but official web site is not allowing me . Do anyone knows why they refuse every card I try?
Is there any other web site which od trustworthy ?
Any help on how to get tickets for us who are not from Spain would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jay Jay

Question.

Righ now I became member of club. Because members have chance to buy tickets for away matches can somebody tell me where can I buy those. I can't find it on fcbarcelona.com...

Home of Barca Fans