FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tomchin

Ticket-sales for the general public will be open starting from tomorrow 10AM on the official website I read. I'm cuious whether it will still be possible to get tickets through that channel, I guess not ;)

cule1899

Hey guys,

I'm attending the Bilbao game in December, and was wondering what time (or how many hours before) they open the doors for seating before kick-off? And, how's the weather around that time of the month/year (day & night)?

J

Jon Henrik

Hello, I couldn`t find a thread for this but I am going to Barcelona-Rayo Vallecano in mid-march. How many people will be in camp nou for the game? -ish

moustache56

Hi,
I'm new on this forum and I am a Barça fan from France!
I have a little problem, today i bought a ticket for the match against Atletico on December 16th. I used a virtual credit card because my bank impose me to use it to pay on internet and i did not saw that you have to present a physic credit card to get your ticket...
I saw that some of you had the same problem (p.4) and i wanted to know if you had some troubles getting your tickets.
Also, it's impossible to print ticket for this game (if i could, my virtual credit card won't be a problem anymore ;))
Does it happen often? Do you know if it's because the date of the match is still pending (15th or 16th apparently)?
Finally, will i be able to print it when the date of the match will be fixed?

Thank you in advance

Galning

Bonjour!
Yeah, there's quite a big chance that printing at home will become available at least a week before the game is played (when the date and time is confirmed). If not, I recommend just taking your ID with you (or some other valid identification) just to show that it was really you who ordered the tickets.
Enjoy the experience :D

moustache56

OK... As we say in my country "ouf"^^
I've been to sweden a few years ago and i see that swedish people are still very sympathic ;)
I was stressed that i won't be able to get my ticket and you reassured me a bit. If a forum member have already bought a ticket with a virtual credit card can he share his experience?

W

Wendy

Hello there,
I'm from Holland and i want to buy 2 tickets barcelona - mallorca at march. Now at fcbarcelona.com I reserved them but when I pay they say 'Invalid date format'. I know that the date is not confirmed yet, it will be saturday or sunday but why can't I buy the tickets? I hope that someone can help me because its a birthdaypresent.
Greetings Wendy

Tembbi

Hello there,
I'm from Holland and i want to buy 2 tickets barcelona - mallorca at march. Now at fcbarcelona.com I reserved them but when I pay they say 'Invalid date format'. I know that the date is not confirmed yet, it will be saturday or sunday but why can't I buy the tickets? I hope that someone can help me because its a birthdaypresent.
Greetings Wendy

The date won't be confirmed until 10 days before the game. My guess is that you entered your birthday in a wrong format.
The format they want is: today is 28/10/2012

Swbd13

Hi guys,

I've been trying to find info on buying Barca tickets and came across this forum where everyone seems very helpful so hope you don't mind giving me some advice!

Im hoping to go over to Barcelona in March/April to see a game with friends. We looked at the official site but can't get any tickets that are beside each other, it's the same with Ticketmaster. But Ticketmaster advised that more tickets open up in the final 48 hours before the game and it is a good idea to wait.

So, what we're wondering is will it be possible to get tickets that are together from the stadium/an official seller in the city a day or two before the game?
We're also hoping to get cat 2 or better seats, dont want to go all that way to sit up in the gods!

Thanks!

Tembbi

Hi guys,

I've been trying to find info on buying Barca tickets and came across this forum where everyone seems very helpful so hope you don't mind giving me some advice!

Im hoping to go over to Barcelona in March/April to see a game with friends. We looked at the official site but can't get any tickets that are beside each other, it's the same with Ticketmaster. But Ticketmaster advised that more tickets open up in the final 48 hours before the game and it is a good idea to wait.

So, what we're wondering is will it be possible to get tickets that are together from the stadium/an official seller in the city a day or two before the game?
We're also hoping to get cat 2 or better seats, dont want to go all that way to sit up in the gods!

Thanks!

It's a bit tricky. First of all, which match are you going to see? This is the most important factor there.
It still mostly about luck, the tickets belong to season tickets holders and when they can't make it,
they will sell their tickets through the official website.
FYI, Ticketmaster is the same as the official site, just updates a bit more slowly, no there is not much point in using that one.
If the match is against Mallorca, Rayo, Granada or such, roughly 20.000-30.000 tickets will be available between the day the match has been been confirmed and the match day, so just keep on checking fcbarcelona.com and you have a really good chance of getting 2-4 tickets together. Two are almost guaranteed. If you walk to the stadium on the match day and ask for two tickets together (vs worse teams), you will most definitely get ones. (Matches are confirmed ~10 days before the game)

However, Espanyol, Malaga, Atletico, Valencia.... one ticket for each is guaranteed but no idea if you can find any seated together.

Swbd13

It's a bit tricky. First of all, which match are you going to see? This is the most important factor there.
It still mostly about luck, the tickets belong to season tickets holders and when they can't make it,
they will sell their tickets through the official website.
FYI, Ticketmaster is the same as the official site, just updates a bit more slowly, no there is not much point in using that one.
If the match is against Mallorca, Rayo, Granada or such, roughly 20.000-30.000 tickets will be available between the day the match has been been confirmed and the match day, so just keep on checking fcbarcelona.com and you have a really good chance of getting 2-4 tickets together. Two are almost guaranteed. If you walk to the stadium on the match day and ask for two tickets together (vs worse teams), you will most definitely get ones. (Matches are confirmed ~10 days before the game)

However, Espanyol, Malaga, Atletico, Valencia.... one ticket for each is guaranteed but no idea if you can find any seated together.

Thanks Tembbi, great advice there.

It looks like Rayo, Depor or Mallorca. Unfortunately no chance of getting to see any of the big games.
Although that's very reassuring to know we can wait until the week of the game to get tickets for those games.

Aside from the match is there any other things we can do while there to experience Barca? The museum and tour are definite and hopefully a B game if we can.
I heard training is sometimes open to the public but I presume that's only on very rare occasions?
We want to soak up as much of the Barca experience as possible while we're there!

Thanks again for the help!

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Looks like I'm going to the Barca/Atletico match on the 16th of December! I'm so stoked! This will be the first Barcelona game I've been to at Camp Nou! I can't wait!

Anyone have any tips for the area, I hear theft is pretty bad lately. Any advice?

Tomchin

Looks like I'm going to the Barca/Atletico match on the 16th of December! I'm so stoked! This will be the first Barcelona game I've been to at Camp Nou! I can't wait!

Anyone have any tips for the area, I hear theft is pretty bad lately. Any advice?
Yeah, there's a lot of pickpocketing in the city of barcelona indeed. Just make sure that you dont carry any valuables (passport, lots of cash, etc.) with you, and you should be fine.

If you take any valuables with you, hide them in a small bag below your jacket, so that thieves can t see it.

Oh, and enjoy the experience man. Attending a game in Camp Nou for the first time is one of the best feelings ever, maybe even better than losing one's virginity ;)

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Yeah, there's a lot of pickpocketing in the city of barcelona indeed. Just make sure that you dont carry any valuables (passport, lots of cash, etc.) with you, and you should be fine.

If you take any valuables with you, hide them in a small bag below your jacket, so that thieves can t see it.

Oh, and enjoy the experience man. Attending a game in Camp Nou for the first time is one of the best feelings ever, maybe even better than losing one's virginity ;)

Thanks brother!

Home of Barca Fans