FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Neeraj

Yeah, the thing with Barca tickets is that if you are patient / not desperate, it's always easy to get tickets on the website as people keep putting opening up their abonos last minute. Problem is lots of people who plan trips around a certain game would of course, like to have everything sorted and it can be anxiety inducing to not have tickets until the day of the game.

Did you already get tickets for the Bayern game? I might be going in which case I'll be getting a ticket and if you don't have one by then I can let you know about where/how to get one. (don't really have an expensive game budgeted in for the month though so the might have to stay in to watch it if the $$$ situation isn't looking good haha).

TheStig

Any knows how it is with tickets for El Clasico in recent years? Is there any chance that a non-soci gets the tickets?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Any knows how it is with tickets for El Clasico in recent years? Is there any chance that a non-soci gets the tickets?

El Clasico tickets have become more available in the recent years for sure. I remember receiving notifications that tickets were still available to be purchased by the general public. Obviously no guarantees but I'd think there is a good chance.

Andresito

Staff member
Bayern tickets seem to sell out, they're announced as Last Tickets on the website. No section has two seats next to each other. Worth buying two separate seats and hoping there will be some empty when the game starts?

Total-Football

That's going to be one meaningless game I'm surprised it sold out. Inter is playing I think 2 hours before the game. 90% barca will have been out by the start. Talk about anticlimactic shit to add insult to injury this season.

FinBarcelonafan

That's going to be one meaningless game I'm surprised it sold out. Inter is playing I think 2 hours before the game. 90% barca will have been out by the start. Talk about anticlimactic shit to add insult to injury this season.

No matter what, winning that game could give Barca hope for the future.

drakeSLO

Hello, i'm new here. Me and my friends from Slovenia are planning to go to Barca - ManU game on 16.2. and I have a question - anyone knows when will the tickets sale starts for this game ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello, i'm new here. Me and my friends from Slovenia are planning to go to Barca - ManU game on 16.2. and I have a question - anyone knows when will the tickets sale starts for this game ?

I'd suggest to sign up for alerts for the tickets on our club's official website.

xirkovski

Does someone know when they want to offer tickets for socios for the Manchester game in Camp Nou? There are 24 days and there is only VIP for sale? Kind regards from Germany

Home of Barca Fans