Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Question.

Righ now I became member of club. Because members have chance to buy tickets for away matches can somebody tell me where can I buy those. I can't find it on fcbarcelona.com...
    Congrats on becoming a soci!

Are you talking about those traveling away fans who sit in the designated away blocks? If so, you can e-mail the OAB office to ask them about it, they always respond to e-mail inquiries, however it might take a few days.

If you want to just sit anywhere else in the away stadium (outside of the blocks designated for away fans), you can buy tickets directly from those clubs.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Congrats on becoming a soci!

Are you talking about those traveling away fans who sit in the designated away blocks? If so, you can e-mail the OAB office to ask them about it, they always respond to e-mail inquiries, however it might take a few days.

If you want to just sit anywhere else in the away stadium (outside of the blocks designated for away fans), you can buy tickets directly from those clubs.
    Thanks

Yep, I was talking about designated away blocks, but because I live in Munich I don't need to travel there For any Bayern match there is realy small chance to buy a ticket, especially not againts Barca.

I'll triy to call OAB office and also I'll send a e-mail. I hope they'll answere it before game

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Thanks

Yep, I was talking about designated away blocks, but because I live in Munich I don't need to travel there For any Bayern match there is realy small chance to buy a ticket, especially not againts Barca.

I'll triy to call OAB office and also I'll send a e-mail. I hope they'll answere it before game
    Ahhh, it might be too late considering the game is next week...

I hope you get a ticket. If not, third party vendors are a last resort but the prices will be so high. Anyways, enjoy the game and let's beat those Bavarians!
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Ahhh, it might be too late considering the game is next week...

I hope you get a ticket. If not, third party vendors are a last resort but the prices will be so high. Anyways, enjoy the game and let's beat those Bavarians!
    Maybe I'll be lucky..

Revenge is coming