FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Question.

Righ now I became member of club. Because members have chance to buy tickets for away matches can somebody tell me where can I buy those. I can't find it on fcbarcelona.com...

Congrats on becoming a soci!

Are you talking about those traveling away fans who sit in the designated away blocks? If so, you can e-mail the OAB office to ask them about it, they always respond to e-mail inquiries, however it might take a few days.

If you want to just sit anywhere else in the away stadium (outside of the blocks designated for away fans), you can buy tickets directly from those clubs.

Jay Jay

Congrats on becoming a soci!

Are you talking about those traveling away fans who sit in the designated away blocks? If so, you can e-mail the OAB office to ask them about it, they always respond to e-mail inquiries, however it might take a few days.

If you want to just sit anywhere else in the away stadium (outside of the blocks designated for away fans), you can buy tickets directly from those clubs.

Yep, I was talking about designated away blocks, but because I live in Munich I don't need to travel there :D For any Bayern match there is realy small chance to buy a ticket, especially not againts Barca.

I'll triy to call OAB office and also I'll send a e-mail. I hope they'll answere it before game :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Yep, I was talking about designated away blocks, but because I live in Munich I don't need to travel there :D For any Bayern match there is realy small chance to buy a ticket, especially not againts Barca.

I'll triy to call OAB office and also I'll send a e-mail. I hope they'll answere it before game :D

Ahhh, it might be too late considering the game is next week...

I hope you get a ticket. If not, third party vendors are a last resort but the prices will be so high. Anyways, enjoy the game and let's beat those Bavarians! ;)

Jay Jay

Ahhh, it might be too late considering the game is next week...

I hope you get a ticket. If not, third party vendors are a last resort but the prices will be so high. Anyways, enjoy the game and let's beat those Bavarians! ;)

Maybe I'll be lucky..

Revenge is coming :mats:

L

L88eeb

Hi,

Does anyone know if the tickets for inter Milan on 12th of October will go back on general sales?

I originally posted in another thread before I seen this so apologies

gribben90

Tickets: Barca vs Bayern 26.October 2022:
Hi, it`s not possible to buy tickets for this game in the official website yet. "Temporarily unavaileble"
1. Does anyone know when they will be availeble?
2. Will this tickets normally be sold out very quickly?
3. Is the best option to buy from 3.party sites?

Thank you for any respons!

fcb_bahrain

Hi,

Does anyone know if the tickets for inter Milan on 12th of October will go back on general sales?

I originally posted in another thread before I seen this so apologies

I also have the same question because I will visit Barcelona and I would like to attend this match

And from the official website, the sale to the public has not yet begun

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tickets: Barca vs Bayern 26.October 2022:
Hi, it`s not possible to buy tickets for this game in the official website yet. "Temporarily unavaileble"
1. Does anyone know when they will be availeble?
2. Will this tickets normally be sold out very quickly?
3. Is the best option to buy from 3.party sites?

Thank you for any respons!

Tickets should become available around a week before the game, at the very least. I'd suggest that you go to our official site and the ticketing section and sign up for alerts and notifications so you will get notified when the tickets become available. Or you just check the site periodically. I think will have a high attendance given the stake and interest etc. but won't be sold out.

Never buy Barca home tickets from third party sites, even el Clasico tickets might be available nowadays.

Andresito

Staff member
Why aren't tickets released for the Inter game? Says temporarily unavailable on the website. Would think the tickets would be out for the public two days before the game, no?

Andresito

Staff member
[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION] [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] [MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION]

I'm heading to the Athletic and Bayern games. Not worried about Athletic tickets but Bayern is a bit more worrying, especially considering they haven't even released tickets for Inter which is tomorrow.
You guys think there's a bigger chance of getting tickets in person at the ticket offices a couple of days before the Bayern game?

Temptation

[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION] [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] [MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION]

I'm heading to the Athletic and Bayern games. Not worried about Athletic tickets but Bayern is a bit more worrying, especially considering they haven't even released tickets for Inter which is tomorrow.
You guys think there's a bigger chance of getting tickets in person at the ticket offices a couple of days before the Bayern game?

You live in Spain??

Alik

That's strange. I don't know why they are unavailable.

https://as.com/futbol/videos/se-pod...l-video-que-ha-encendido-todas-las-alarmas-v/
https://www.fcbarcelonanoticias.com...reats-with-new-case-eintracht_285304_102.html

Maybe it is because people have been ticket scalping?

fergus90

You’ll be able to get them from the ticket office I reckon. Or buy them online on the day and pick them up at the ticket office.

Ive also seen people trying to sell their tickets to those queuing, but whether you’ll get them at face value is a different matter.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tickets to the Inter games are available now, I got an e-mail from the club about a half hour ago.

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION], if you are going to be in Barcelona ahead of the game against Bayern, you can certainly try the ticket office a couple of days or the day before the game, it definitely wouldn't hurt. Not sure why they release the tickets late for some games, but I think there is also a good chance that you can buy tickets online. I don't think they are going to be sold out anyways.

Andresito

Staff member
Tickets to the Inter games are available now, I got an e-mail from the club about a half hour ago.

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION], if you are going to be in Barcelona ahead of the game against Bayern, you can certainly try the ticket office a couple of days or the day before the game, it definitely wouldn't hurt. Not sure why they release the tickets late for some games, but I think there is also a good chance that you can buy tickets online. I don't think they are going to be sold out anyways.

Website is up but the booking page for all games is down it seems like 504 Gateway Time-out. Guess there's a very high demand.

But I'm also thinking going there in person is the safest way. Will be interesting to see the attendance for the Inter game tomorrow.

Edit: Got in now. All sections have available tickets for tomorrow's game.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans