FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What are my best chances for getting el clasico tickets in april for a good price.

Pretty good. Went to the Clasico last season when I lived in Barcelona. There will be plenty of tickets made available for non-members on the official website the week and days before the clasico because of members not attending the game, cancelled tickets etc. Didn't have any problems getting one, I was actually surprised at how easy it was.

Galning

You got really lucky then because sometimes they don't even re-open the sale for non-members. And even if they do, most of the time you have to be online the first second the sale opens or it's no ticket.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=12590]ThwiX[/MENTION] I am willing to pay up until 120 euros. So just go to the main site and monitor it starting from 2 weeks before the game?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[MENTION=12590]ThwiX[/MENTION] I am willing to pay up until 120 euros. So just go to the main site and monitor it starting from 2 weeks before the game?

You don't even need to monitor their website. If you click "Buy" on the Clasico to buy tickets you will get the option to leave your email so they can notify you with the date and time that they will be open the ticket sale for the non-members. That day will probably be a couple of days before the game. When it opens it's normally there until the game as they add more available tickets as they get cancelled etc. At least this is my experience from last season, but I can't imagine it being too different. It will be around the same date as last season, and unless something crazy happens, similar in terms of hype and expectations.

raks824

Barca vs Arsenal on 16-Mar

You don't even need to monitor their website. If you click "Buy" on the Clasico to buy tickets you will get the option to leave your email so they can notify you with the date and time that they will be open the ticket sale for the non-members. That day will probably be a couple of days before the game. When it opens it's normally there until the game as they add more available tickets as they get cancelled etc. At least this is my experience from last season, but I can't imagine it being too different. It will be around the same date as last season, and unless something crazy happens, similar in terms of hype and expectations.

Official Barca site says Barca Arsenal tickets are for members only. I'm visiting europe in march and will head over to barcelona only if I get the tickets. How can I get the tickets now. There are tickets available on viagogo.com which I believe is reseller site.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.

FMorris

Barcelona v Valencia tickets

Hi,
I'm looking to purchase two tickets to the Valencia game - two seats together ideally! Does anyone have any ideas - I've tried the Camp Nou website and Ticketmaster. Also, does anyone know when will the date of that game be confirmed?
Many thanks!

wisconsincule

Has anyone used Viagogo to purchase tickets before? Before I drop $1000 on tickets I would like to know if they are legitimate? Thanks.

vraj10

I was planning to make a trip to Europe and I was going to attend the Barca v Arsenal match on March 16, 2016 with one other person. The tickets are not available on the site though. Is there a good chance that they will go back up for sale, or am I out of luck?

kollegah

Has anyone used Viagogo to purchase tickets before? Before I drop $1000 on tickets I would like to know if they are legitimate? Thanks.

yes i did at semi vs. bayern [MENTION=16008]Camp Nou[/MENTION]

i paid the ticket (*200€) and immediatly got an pdf (ticket) to download.
Printed the ticket, scanned at camp nou and watched messi destroying neuer. easy going

wisconsincule

Thanks. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to sit? I'm likely going to be going by myself and speak basic/broken Spanish. Otherwise English.

Mcnico

Thanks. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to sit? I'm likely going to be going by myself and speak basic/broken Spanish. Otherwise English.

Depends what you are looking for from the game. The middle tier behind the goals and the block closest to the front on that tier is good. This gives a good view of the game and build up to situations etc. I normally aim for here, but last April I decided to try the front. I had row 5 near the corner flag and while not great for seeing the play, it was an awesome experience to be that close to the players on corners and celebrations etc :)

Last edited:

dunfermline73

Hi I am planning to take my son to the Athletico game at the end of the month and going by what I have read I should be able to get tickets. I have seen tickets for sale on Viagogo and will cost more than waiting for to buy them from the club. Am I correct in waiting or do you suggest paying a bit more to make sure I get them. Any help would be great.

Home of Barca Fans