FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

4candles

I live in England, is it possible to get a ticket if you are not a member? (in the away end of course)

It's likely to be members-only - from what I remember, all CL away games are. Members normally have a window of a few days to apply for tickets, and then if there are more applicants than there are tickets (which is normally the case), a random draw is made.

Galning

I live in England, is it possible to get a ticket if you are not a member? (in the away end of course)

What candles said. Away tickets are given to Arsenal so you should look there, I don't know how it works for them. You can't buy tickets for the away section through Barça.

And if you mean away tickets for the game in London then yes, you have to be a member of Barça or an official penya. Otherwise you can't buy one.

Ajking88

It's likely to be members-only - from what I remember, all CL away games are. Members normally have a window of a few days to apply for tickets, and then if there are more applicants than there are tickets (which is normally the case), a random draw is made.

What candles said. Away tickets are given to Arsenal so you should look there, I don't know how it works for them. You can't buy tickets for the away section through Barça.

And if you mean away tickets for the game in London then yes, you have to be a member of Barça or an official penya. Otherwise you can't buy one.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah I mean't the away game at the Emirates, sorry should have clarified.

I'm not a member so gonna be out of luck then..

acasto

Hi! I tried purchasing a couple of tickets for a game at camp nou and the site crashed or something during the confirmation of pay.
The funny thing is, my bank account shows the transaction, yet I didn't receive any confirmation. And the seats I chose are still free. So basically I paid for nothing.

I am gonna call tomorrow, but I wanted to see if anyone has any experience and suggestions regarding this?

Panda

Barca V Arsenal

Im heading over from Scotland for the Getafe game in March and have added a few days on to catch the Arsenal game.

Only thing is that you cant buy tickets from the UK! Any ideas of how to get around this?

Galning

Hi! I tried purchasing a couple of tickets for a game at camp nou and the site crashed or something during the confirmation of pay.
The funny thing is, my bank account shows the transaction, yet I didn't receive any confirmation. And the seats I chose are still free. So basically I paid for nothing.

I am gonna call tomorrow, but I wanted to see if anyone has any experience and suggestions regarding this?

Never heard this before. Really strange.

Espanyol away 3rd of January. Which place in the Stadium should I choose as a cule?

Long side, as close to the pitch as possible.

Home of Barca Fans