FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

4candles

To answer a few recent questions from this thread:

1) I always buy tickets using a UK debit card from fcbarcelona.cat (i.e. the Catalan language version of the site). This worked fine this morning when I bought I ticket this morning. I've also had problems with the English site in previous seasons, so now always just use the Catalan site.

2) El Classico next April preceeds a CL week (quarter-final, first leg on Tue 5th/Wed 6th), so it is almost certainly going to be on the Saturday (2nd). But as others have said, it won't be confirmed until nearer the time, and nothing is ever guaranteed. Enjoy the city and be 100% safe by flying home Monday ;) Or stay a couple more days and if you're lucky Barca will be at home in the CL that week...

cihy

Hello,

I'm planning my trip for a BCN - Deportivo game with my friend. We have an excellent idea - buy 2 tickets in different tiers (one closer to the pitch, second somewhere higher) and change places at halfbreak. The most important question - is it possible to change sectors during the match?

Cheers!

Galning

As long as you are on the same floor, yes. For example, if you're on the second tier you can't come down. But if you are behind the goal on tier one, you can go to the middle on tier one no problem.

Galning

I wrote an email to the OAB last night, what's the odds on them responding before Sunday?

They replied and lied again. Just like last year they say it's impossible to buy tickets for the Valencia away game, even though it is. Our club is a joke at times.

haleyreinhart

Hello guys,

Just booked away for the weekend of the Athleti game at the end of January, flying home on the Monday and due to the (Providing qualification) Copa Del Rey fixtures i assume this is safe?

Also in terms of tickets, i don't mind using viagogo to be sure of getting them. However, on the club website they are currently unavailable, does this mean they are sold out and i have to await the resale thing they do? If so, or not, when are they likely to be available?

Would rather have a print out and fly out on the thursday morning so don't want to leave it too late.

Alternatively the Belgian ticketmaster is showing plenty as available but seat selection and printing don't seem to be available.

Thanks very much in advance!

Galning

They are not sold out, I don't know when they will become available though. Just keep checking regularly, they should become available in the next couple of weeks.

Galning

It's possible, for some reason they are closing sales for none-clasico games too.. I guess it's to make it harder for second party ticket sellers. One thing's for sure though, it will never be sold out so you shouldn't worry about that. Even if tickets go on sale 10 days before the game I'd stick with the official website and not overpay somewhere else.

haleyreinhart

It's possible, for some reason they are closing sales for none-clasico games too.. I guess it's to make it harder for second party ticket sellers. One thing's for sure though, it will never be sold out so you shouldn't worry about that. Even if tickets go on sale 10 days before the game I'd stick with the official website and not overpay somewhere else.

Thanks again, just apprehensive as its the main reason for the trip and it is a gift for a family member.

Sorry to keep asking questions but is there anywhere on the official site that they will state when they will be re-opening the ticket sales? It feels as if they are being very vague about it on there.

Galning

Thanks again, just apprehensive as its the main reason for the trip and it is a gift for a family member.

Sorry to keep asking questions but is there anywhere on the official site that they will state when they will be re-opening the ticket sales? It feels as if they are being very vague about it on there.

If you go and try to buy tickets for the game there should be an option to leave your email adress and then they'll send out a mail when they will open the sale.

bluemoon

Hello Barca fans :) I need help... I envisioned a special Christmas gift for my husband. I wanted to buy 2 tickets for the match Barcelona -Atletiko Madrid, 31 Jan 2016, but in the official website has only VIP tickets. Could anyone tell me another secure place, where I can buy tickets online?

Thank you.
Greetings from Bulgaria.

Galning

Hello Barca fans :) I need help... I envisioned a special Christmas gift for my husband. I wanted to buy 2 tickets for the match Barcelona -Atletiko Madrid, 31 Jan 2016, but in the official website has only VIP tickets. Could anyone tell me another secure place, where I can buy tickets online?

Thank you.
Greetings from Bulgaria.

Regular tickets will become available in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for all the replies! Put me at ease for it!

Glad I could help!

Home of Barca Fans