FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

Yeah that's normal in Camp Nou. Every section has a row with even numbers and one with uneven numbers. Seats 8 and 10 are indeed next to each other.

Galning

Depends on how much you're willing to spend really. I'd recommend either the first or second tier. If you go with the first one also make sure you're not under the roof as you can't see the entire Camp Nou then and that kinda sucks if it's your first time :)

Hurricane Fly

Hi guys,

I am travelling to Barcelona for the Roma game but I haven't got a ticket (only decided yesterday to go)

What are my chances of getting a ticket for reasonable money? I will be arriving on the 23rd evening time so I plan on using the full day of the match sourcing a ticket.

This is my first time coming to Barcelona

Thanks

Vinnie

Hello guys, i try to buy ticket Barcelona Roma in official site, i choose all but when i pay tell me:failure in process, check your data and try again. If the problem persists contact your bank. Anyone can help me? Thank you

Hazem

Derby match

Hello, I'm going to be in Barcelona at the end of next December. I want to attend the derby, so does anyone know how can I get a ticket in FC Barcelona stands?

Galning

Hi guys,

I am travelling to Barcelona for the Roma game but I haven't got a ticket (only decided yesterday to go)

What are my chances of getting a ticket for reasonable money? I will be arriving on the 23rd evening time so I plan on using the full day of the match sourcing a ticket.

Thanks

It shouldn't be a problem as the game will never be sold out.

Hello guys, i try to buy ticket Barcelona Roma in official site, i choose all but when i pay tell me:failure in process, check your data and try again. If the problem persists contact your bank. Anyone can help me? Thank you

I dunno, people have had similar problems in the past though so maybe somebody else will be able to help you.

Hello, I'm going to be in Barcelona at the end of next December. I want to attend the derby, so does anyone know how can I get a ticket in FC Barcelona stands?

I don't think it's possible unless you are a soci. I've bought tickets for away games last season and they always try to convince you it's impossible, I don't know why. They play super dumb and act like you're the first person ever to ask it. You genuinely have to convince them you can buy tickets for away games. I recommend going to the member building directly and not waste time at the ticket office.
Last Espanyol derby they kept telling me tickets were sold out, not available, I should go to Espanyol's stadium etc. Ironically, after a few days you'll get a confirmation mail that your tickets are at the ticket offices, and you have to get them from the same guy telling you a few days earlier that it was impossible to get tickets.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Try ticketmaster.es instead. I had the same issue with my perfectly good credit card on our official site it just wouldn't go through despite multiple attempts. Paid the exact same amount of money for the tickets at ticketmaster.es and everything went through.

Good luck and Visca el Barça!

Last edited:

observer247

right. I bought tickets using ticketmaster.es. The official barca site has issues with credit card/paypal payments (international ones).

Dont worry about Roma tickets. They should be available in a few days.

I got my El Clasico tickets ;) If anyone is going, ping me. Also have my Roma ticket. Need Real Sociedad one .. will buy this week.

Try ticketmaster.es instead. I had the same issue with my perfectly good credit card on our official site it just wouldn't go through despite multiple attempts. Paid the exact same amount of money for the tickets at ticketmaster.es and everything went through.

Good luck and Visca el Barça!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
right. I bought tickets using ticketmaster.es. The official barca site has issues with credit card/paypal payments (international ones).

Dont worry about Roma tickets. They should be available in a few days.

I got my El Clasico tickets ;) If anyone is going, ping me. Also have my Roma ticket. Need Real Sociedad one .. will buy this week.

How did you get our El Clasico tickets? :p

observer247

By the way, Roma tickets are on sale. Go ahead !

Hi guys,

Thanks

wisconsincule

Does anyone know the official date of the Clasico at the Nou Camp? I have seen April 3/4 and 10/11. Booking flights soon and want to make sure it's the right time periods.

observer247

It will be confirmed a month or two before the actual date. Most probably will happen on the saturday, ie 2nd April. This is the url where it will be confirmed:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar

If you are booking flights landing at BCN Saturday noon and getting out Sunday midnight, you should be fine.

I am no expert, just my understanding.

Does anyone know the official date of the Clasico at the Nou Camp? I have seen April 3/4 and 10/11. Booking flights soon and want to make sure it's the right time periods.

moreino

I haven't used ticketmaster.es for years only the club site. Does ticketmaster.es send the tickets by email/let you download a pdf or they use the old method of fetching from ATMs?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I haven't used ticketmaster.es for years only the club site. Does ticketmaster.es send the tickets by email/let you download a pdf or they use the old method of fetching from ATMs?

You can do both. They definitely let you print your own ticket at home.

Home of Barca Fans