FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

As Andrew said: wait until a week before the game to buy tickets for the Granada game. More will become available and thus you'll have more chance of finding two next to each other. If that's not the case, just wait until you are in Barcelona and buy your tickets there and ask for two seats together. There's no way the game will be sold out.

raedkuwait

As Andrew said: wait until a week before the game to buy tickets for the Granada game. More will become available and thus you'll have more chance of finding two next to each other. If that's not the case, just wait until you are in Barcelona and buy your tickets there and ask for two seats together. There's no way the game will be sold out.

Hi, do u think this will also be the case for FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo game on 2nd of November, cause i cant find 4 seats together now.

and where do u guys recommend the best site that is trusted to buy tickets for el classico in Madrid the game will be on 26 October right?

Barcadub

I'm going to choose a ticket in the first row right at the pitch.

Or should I go a few rows back?

Or a stand up?

Galning

Hi, do u think this will also be the case for FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo game on 2nd of November, cause i cant find 4 seats together now.

and where do u guys recommend the best site that is trusted to buy tickets for el classico in Madrid the game will be on 26 October right?

Yeah it's the same. Just wait :)

1867_owl

Barcelona attendances and tickets

Hi good folks of this forum. I hope someone can give me some advice.

I’ve just booked a holiday to Barcelona and will be in town for the game against Bilbao a week on Saturday. I was just wondering what you think the best way of getting tickets for this match is?
The official website which is showing very few tickets left indicating that the game is already nearly sold out but I’ve been to the Camp Nou before at it was nowhere near sold out, nor was the season opener.
So basically what I’m asking is, is there any reason not to wait until I get to Barcelona and buy on the day from the ticket office by the ground. Is it any cheaper or more expensive than buying online in advance and is there any chance of the ‘cheap’ tickets selling out in advance or me missing out altogether?

Thanks for the help in advance guys. x

Galning

Just wait until closer to match day, more tickets will become available. Definitely buy them via the official website which is the only place where you're 100% the tickets are legit and also the cheapest.

Andrew M

Camp Nou is such a massive stadium that, unless it is a big, big match, you should always be able to get tickets.

Barcadub

Around 3/4 thousand tickets available for the APOEL game.

First day on sale to the public and the Bilabo game is before it so that will be priority right now for people.

Hopefully plenty sell, it's my first game over. I'm right in the middle in the first row of seats.

I cannot wait. Hurry up September 17th!!

Bucky

Penya Member
Ok, I it's old but the 2nd post in this entire thread has confused me and got me a bit worried...

Servicaixa or Ticketmaster are fine mate, just need to read their rules regarding ticket collection (I personally use Servicaixa). This match will not be a sell out mate, you will get tickets easily enough. Tickets are not on sale at the moment but should be in the next two weeks id imagine, just look daily at the official Barcelona site or Servicaixa. Tickets can be printed if you can get them off the official site (though they were not accepting UK cards, don't know about American ones) but with Servicaixa, you can collect them from the ground (take the payment card and printed receipt) or one of the LaCaixa terminals (Thousands of them dotted around Barcelona, cannot fail to find one). Hope that helps

We've just brought tickets from the Official FCB website, I've got a confirmation email and another email with a receipt. I assumed I'd print my tickets off here, travel over to Barcelona and everything would be fine?

This post has completely thrown me off.

We do have a while though, it's not until February, the game vs Levante; however what are the chances the dates will change? The time on the ticket says yet to be confirmed as well...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Ok, I it's old but the 2nd post in this entire thread has confused me and got me a bit worried...

We've just brought tickets from the Official FCB website, I've got a confirmation email and another email with a receipt. I assumed I'd print my tickets off here, travel over to Barcelona and everything would be fine?

This post has completely thrown me off.

We do have a while though, it's not until February, the game vs Levante; however what are the chances the dates will change? The time on the ticket says yet to be confirmed as well...

Yes you can print the tickets from the attachment in one of the emails. No ticket collection is required if you do this and you just go to the stadium on matchday with your printout.

Galning

Camp Nou is such a massive stadium that, unless it is a big, big match, you should always be able to get tickets.

This so much. A lot of people forget this very often. Besides Clasicos and CL semi-finals it's easy as one, two, three to find tickets.

jegadeesh

Hello friends, Please help me to buy barcelona vs elbar tickets. I tried to buy through barcelona website. but in the end, its always saying "Failure in process, check your data and try again. If the problem persists contact your bank."
My card is valid and working properly. but its not working in Barca site.
Please help me
thanks in advance

Home of Barca Fans