FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

done

Yeah if you go to one of the offices, I recommend this one:
9qd1c9.png

,and bring the credit card you bought the tickets with and your ID they'll give you your tickets. No doubt.

Thank you, Galning and tomchin! I'll try it. (As for the experience of the game against MAD, I was afraid they would say the same thing to us.)

Hi all, I apologise if something like this has been posted before. I might be in Madrid over Christmas and would like to go to the Getafe vs Barcelona game on Dec 22 but sit with the away fans. Is this possible? Are there any sites where you can buy tickets for the away ends in Spain or do you have to go directly through the club. My Spanish is quite good, although I can only speak about 3 words in Catalan and aren't really sure that Tot un clam will help with anything. If this is not possible I will get tickets in the home end and just sit quietly if we score, although having been to some games at the Camp Nou the home and away fans seem to be able to mingle ok without the overriding threat of violence as compared to England.

Galning

I think you can only do it through the club. And yeah, normally you shouldn't have a problem sitting with Getafe fans as they won't do anything as long as you behave of course :p

I think you can only do it through the club. And yeah, normally you shouldn't have a problem sitting with Getafe fans as they won't do anything as long as you behave of course :p

Thanks Galning. Ha, I should probably be ok, the only bother I've ever had at a Newcastle game was for clapping a former player off (Demba Ba). I was in Madrid two weeks ago and the conversations with the fans of Real/Atlético and Getafe were all in very good spirits.

M

matthewhang

About printing ticket at home

Hey guys,
I have bought the ticket versus AC Milan on 6/11. I went to the "pending to ticket recovery" page and enter all the information needed.
After that, I found that I cannot select the match and the "print tickets" button is not available.
Could anybody tell me what's going on with that?
I am currently in Sweden, I will fly to barcelona tomorrow and I am afraid that this will make me miss the match :(

Galning

If you have enough evidence: email, credit card that you bought the tickets with, ID then you get collect your tickets at on of the ticket offices at Camp Nou (view picture above for my recommended one :p)

register_off

Hi all, me and my friends intended to visit Barcelona vs Granada match - 23/11/2013, 16:00 PM. For our pitty, our flight to Barcelona was confirmed for an earlier hour and now we wont be able to visit the match.
That's why now we have 6 free tickets for that match. All of them are in Gol Nord 3, Section 443, Row 18-19. We bought them all 49,50 euro/per ticket.

We are ok to sell them all or separately. We are ok for any kind of offers.

Would be thankfull if someone is aware of a better way to resell the tickets, as well. :)

Last edited:
C

correia91

Hello, I´m from Portugal and 23th november will be in Barcelona with my wife and want to see Barça playing.
Do u have tickets for the Barça vs Granada 23th november? or do u know where can I buy tickets for the match?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Maybe you should contact he guy who posted above you? Think you two should be able to make a nice deal :)

register_off

Hello, I´m from Portugal and 23th november will be in Barcelona with my wife and want to see Barça playing.
Do u have tickets for the Barça vs Granada 23th november? or do u know where can I buy tickets for the match?

Hallo, i still have 4 tickets for the match vs Granada.
If someone is still interested we could make some deal for all or some of them.

P.S. We really wanted to use them, but they the match date was changed at the last moment :(

Shorty

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I live in England and having problems booking tickets for the Barcelona vs celtic game on the 11th December , I have read all the pervious threads regarding ticket purchases but can't seem to get any of the options to work. We've been told by Barcelona fc that we can not purchase tickets under UEFA rules as we are from the country of origin of the away team. Any help is greatly appreciated

Galning

Wow really? That sucks.

Anyway, how exactly did they tell you? Did you just read it somewhere and are afraid of buying the tickets or did it come up as an error after you tried to order them? If it's the second then just go ahead and buy the tickets.
If you can't do that just wait until you are in Barcelona and buy the tickets there. Can't imagine them not selling you the tickets. Are you travelling on matchday or before?

Shorty

Thanks for the reply, we went to buy some tickets and it came up error message and would not continue the transaction, so we emailed Barcelona fc and this is the reply....

"Thanks for contacting us. We apologize for the delay on our response.

According to UEFA regulations, a valid ID must be provided when purchasing tickets. However, we are afraid that those passports or credit cards belonging to the country of origin of the away team will not be allocated any tickets.

Kind regards,

FCBarcelona Supporter Services Office"

Do you think we will be able to get tickets? We land on match day at 12 noon.

Thanks

Galning

Yes definitely. I think there's three offices open until kick-off on match days being gol nord accés 4, accés 9 & accés 16 at gol sud. I don't know how strict they are since this is the first time I've heard people being denied acces because they come from the country of the opposing team but if they're annoying just say you're English & not Scottish, wearing something Barça related might help as well :p don't think you'll have a problem though.

Home of Barca Fans