FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

J

JohnnyC

Hi everyone, I am travelling from the UK for El Clasico for my 30th birthday. Can anyone help with the best place to get a ticket as I have seen lots of stuff about people getting ripped off / fake tickets. Any help would be recommended... I only need one ticket (the prices area a bit too much for my gf :) )

done

To those who are familiar with Camp Nou and the seating...

Hi, I plan to buy tickets from viagogo, and I need two tickets, however, it always says it can't guarantee the tickets are together, but just sell then together. I wonder, if the tickets are not by each other, is there a place inside Camp Nou that people can stand watching? Say, we don't sit on the seat, but want to find a place that my wife and I can watch together.

Thanks!

Goal79

I know this is a little bit offtopic,but now I´m seeking other sports to see in Barcelona in 2.-3.11,because that Espanyol game was moved to friday,and flights are for saturday. FC Barcelona basketball team suppose to have a match on sunday,but in ticket system that matchday isn´t confirmed yet. Is that normal,there´s just a week and a half to go?When do they normally confirm those match?There aren´t any Europe league matches previous or next week after that.Now there´s no use to buy tickets,because most likely they will move that match also :D

redout

I will have a spare ticket next to me for the Clasico.

Gol Sud 3rd Tier.

Face value €125

Wont be picking it up until either tomorrow or saturday so will have to arrange to meet.

PM if interested.

raskolnikov

Pff, I was living in Barcelona when Real was handed the manita, couldnt get a ticket anywhere for that price, everything was 350-500+, ended up watching the game in a packed bar near la rambla.

curious0ne

Hello
I have got a ticket to watch the classico, can i bring a kid aged 5 into the stadium? Does he need a ticket if he is sitting on my lap?
thank you.

Galning

Pff, I was living in Barcelona when Real was handed the manita, couldnt get a ticket anywhere for that price, everything was 350-500+, ended up watching the game in a packed bar near la rambla.

I was there :VdB:

Hello
I have got a ticket to watch the classico, can i bring a kid aged 5 into the stadium? Does he need a ticket if he is sitting on my lap?
thank you.

Yes he does. I got a letter in my mailbox last week that all kids needed a ticket regardless of their age.

X

x3taefany

Trip to Barcelona to watch Barcelona vs Villareal

Hi guys, I'm new here and i need some help.

I'm a fan from Singapore going to Barcelona for holidays this December and I am planning to watch the game against Villareal on 14 Dec.

I have some concerns and maybe some experienced members can help?

1. Should i book the tickets now or should i book it later?
2. Is the date/time for the fixture confirmed or is it subject to changes?
3. If I book the ticket now, and the date of the fixture changes such that i cannot attend the match, will i be able to forfeit my pre-booked ticket and get a refund?
4. Which seats offer the best view?

:wave:

Galning

1. Whatever you want. It won't be sold out anyway.
2. Confirmed.
3. No.
4. All of them besides the ones in the first tier directly behind the goals.

done

Please HELP with my tickets!

We watched the game yesterday against Madrid, which was super great! But I do have problems with tickets now. Yesterday, when I went to the ticket office to collect my tickets, unfortunately I was told that I had printed the tickets at home, so they wouldn't give us the tickets again. Fortunately I found our printed tickets. But now it gives me the problem to the game on Friday against Espanyol. I guess I forgot to bring those tickets. I tried to recover the pending tickets on the website, however, it says the printing option is not available for my tickets. Does it mean I printed them before, so I can't print it again? And I can't collect the ticket from the ticket office?

Does anyone know what I can do? Any suggestion? Is there a phone number I can call? (I can't find any phone number from the purchase confirmation email.)

Many thanks!!!

Tomchin

Please HELP with my tickets!

We watched the game yesterday against Madrid, which was super great! But I do have problems with tickets now. Yesterday, when I went to the ticket office to collect my tickets, unfortunately I was told that I had printed the tickets at home, so they wouldn't give us the tickets again. Fortunately I found our printed tickets. But now it gives me the problem to the game on Friday against Espanyol. I guess I forgot to bring those tickets. I tried to recover the pending tickets on the website, however, it says the printing option is not available for my tickets. Does it mean I printed them before, so I can't print it again? And I can't collect the ticket from the ticket office?

Does anyone know what I can do? Any suggestion? Is there a phone number I can call? (I can't find any phone number from the purchase confirmation email.)

Many thanks!!!
Can't you go to the OAB-office around Camp Nou to explain the situation; they should be able to help you normally?

Galning

Yeah if you go to one of the offices, I recommend this one:
9qd1c9.png

,and bring the credit card you bought the tickets with and your ID they'll give you your tickets. No doubt.

Home of Barca Fans