FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Breninal1978

It'll be on the Saturday or Sunday. You might be lucky with it being on the Saturday as they are playing on the Wednesday so more likely to be on the Sat than the Sun.

Breninal1978

I go over regularly and I usually sit in the 2nd or 3rd tier behind the goals. Definitely the best value for money and in my opinion a great view. If you are at the front of the 3rd tier it's still a superb view. The tickets do not get any cheaper the closer you get to the game.

caseballs89

Why do people not use the official website? I just bought a ticket for the Milan game in November and got the ticket to print off straight away. Not a member either btw.

F

Flavia

Camp Nou clásico tickets on sale from Thursday

www.fcbarcelona.cat
09/25/2013 13:59

On Thursday at 10.00, non season ticket holding members will be able to buy tickets for the Real Madrid match at the Camp Nou on October 26 or 27

On Thursday September 26, from 10.00, all non-season ticket holding members will exclusively be able to acquire tickets for the league fixture between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid on the weekend of October 26 or 27. For this game a maximum of two tickets can be purchased per person, with a 5% discount on the cost of the first. These tickets can only be purchased from the club website at www.fcbarcelona.cat.

Sales will be closed as soon as the tickets sell out. If enough seats are freed be members by means of the Seient Lliure system, FC Barcelona will reopen sales a few days before the match, this time with sales open to everybody.

Goal79

What time do you arrive in Barcelona at? There is a chance that this game could be moved to Sat 2nd as Barca are in action in the champions league the following week. Plus they are playing Celta Vigo on the Tuesday prior to this game

So I think it could well pan out as follows:

Tuesday v Celta ----- Weds / Thurs / Fri ----------Sat v Espanyol-------Sun / Mon / Tues-----------Weds v Milan

I am also thinking of waiting a day or so before the match - very difficult to know

What a nice surprise...FCB - Espanyol has been moved to friday 1st november. According to website they said,that match will be either saturday or sunday. That´s why I booked a flight for early saturday,and there´s no chance to make any changes to flight tickets. Quite expensive for nothing.:(

supermessi

Are you sure you can't change the flights? Most airlines I use you can change your booking, but they do charge a fee for this, plus any difference in fare.

Goal79

Yep,I made a request for travel agency,and they said that terms for that type of ticket are so tight,so changes are not allowed. I think in many cases it depends on your ticket type. If you have basic/ecomony ticket,it´s not possible to change. Well, have to discover other things to do in Barcelona.

done

What a nice surprise...FCB - Espanyol has been moved to friday 1st november. According to website they said,that match will be either saturday or sunday. That´s why I booked a flight for early saturday,and there´s no chance to make any changes to flight tickets. Quite expensive for nothing.:(

Moving this game to Friday brings us troubles as well. After the el clasico, we will visit Italy, and were planning to go back to Barcelona on Saturday or Sunday for the match with Espanyol... Now, it makes us the schedule so tight in Italy.

This is definitely a bad surprise!!! I don't understand why they put this game on Friday.

supermessi

With the Espanyol game moved to Friday, what is likely to happen ticket wise? Will more season tickets be returned as a result?

HASTINGS

Hi JamDav, I'm travelling to Barca from Scotland this week and looking to buy a ticket for El Clásico on Saturday. Where do you recommend I buy a ticket? The location isn't the biggest concern, more the price...

Home of Barca Fans