FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

supermessi

ok guys, now I'm really worried.

Barca are playing v AC Milan on the Weds - surely they won't also play on the Sunday v Espanyol??????????

supermessi

What? They will play on Sunday too, don't know if you misunderstood me.

Just to clarify, my flights are from Friday to Sunday evening so I was hoping the game v Espanyol would be moved to Saturday so I would be certain of catching it.

This seems less likely now that they are playing Milan on the Wednesday as opposed to the Tuesday?

horns2181

Not sure if it has been asked but with Barcelona playing Champions league Oct 22 and Madrid on the 23rd do you think the game will still be on sunday the 27th

redout

Not sure if it has been asked but with Barcelona playing Champions league Oct 22 and Madrid on the 23rd do you think the game will still be on sunday the 27th

Yes, it would be unusual for it not to be. Both sides have several days to prepare.

Ajking88

Very unlikely. If you're lucky you might get one :) Unless you buy them the unofficial way of course.. but you'll pay loads and might get a fake.

Ahhh no. Thought loads were on sale a day or 2 before the game last time?

Also, is Viagogo a good way to buy tickets?

Galning

Ahhh no. Thought loads were on sale a day or 2 before the game last time?

Also, is Viagogo a good way to buy tickets?

Yes they become available to the public a day or 2 before the game but the odds you get one are still not in your favour :p
No idea about Viagogo.

iAmDoonz

Hi lads, i'm going to the Barca vs Sevilla game on the 14th of this month. i've printed the tickets myself at home, do i still need to bring identification to get into the stadium? or am i good to go once i have the tickets printed?

eliomd

Hello All,
I am new to this website, my name is elias, I do live in the US and I am crazy barca fan. Planning a trip for the first time to barcelona in Oct to watch El Classico in Camp Nou which is a dream for me to come true. I have no experience how to buy tickets and what sections of the stadium is the best, I know the prices will be expensive but I am willing to purchase ticket for the game, I looked up Viagogo website, I am wondering if I can buy the tickets from fcbarcelona website ( also heard you need to be a member) or anyone recommend any other website? which section is recommended? I was thinking Tribuna Tier 2? what is the difference between the premium Tribuna and the regular? which one is better the lateral or tribuna? I appreciate every help from you guys...Thanx

horns2181

I bought mine on viagogo I live in Florida for the El Clasico . I am hoping it goes smoothly. You will not be able to buy from Barca website. I am in the lower level "endzone" 113-124 i paid 525 USD each.

V

vitaguldet

Hello!

Im flying to Barcelona 17 september and want to see Barcelona - Ajax but the tickets hasent been released yet at fcbarcelona.com. When do they release them?

Home of Barca Fans