FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Breninal1978

HI im going to the super cup game next week, i tried using the link in the email to print off the tickets but it doesnt work. is anyone else having this problem or is this a common thing?

I got my tickets for the Super Copa via ticketmaster.es. Don't worry about printing them off. Just go to the ticket offices at the stadium with the credit card you used and some photo ID and they'll sort you out. I've done it many times.

Galning

If you're not a member, you can't. The only chance you have is a few days before the actual game I think.

Ajking88

I have flights and hotel booked for the weeked of El Clasico.

I'm not a member but will be looking to sign up when I fly over for the 3 year membership before I can apply for full membership.

But I am desperate for tickets for El Clasico, will I be able to buy them even though I am not a member?

Galning

Very unlikely. If you're lucky you might get one :) Unless you buy them the unofficial way of course.. but you'll pay loads and might get a fake.

supermessi

Espanyol Game

Hello all you wonderful people,

I will be on business in the beautiful city of Barcelona the weekend of the 2nd of Nov. I'm flying back home on Sunday evening at 10pm.

I was hoping to take in a game when I'm over there and see that the mighty Blaugrana will be taking on their city Rivals "Espanyol".

Kick off time isn't confirmed yet, but I am hoping it will be moved to Saturday as their is a champions league match scheduled the following week. What do you think the chances of the game being moved to Saturday are?

Kind regards,
supermessi

supermessi

Hi all,

Looking at going to watch the Espanyol league match. Don't want to sit up in the very top tier. What are the cheapest tickets I can get that are not top tier. I have heard rumours that cheaper tickets will become available closer to the time once season tickets are returned? Is that true?

Galning

The tickets in the lateral side are cheaper than the same height in the tribuna. But of course, if you sit behind one one of the two goals whether it is the 1st or 2nd tier they are even cheaper. Depends on what you want to pay really.
Lateral tier 1 is €110-130, lateral tier 2 is 120-140, behind the goals is like 60-80.

No it is not true. The tickets from season ticket holders may become available but the price will remain the same.

If we play CL on Tuesday then it will most definitely be moved to Friday or Saturday. If we play CL on Wednesday however.. I'm not quite sure. I guess you'll have to wait until the CL calendar is ready if you really want to be sure.

JamDav1982

The sooner you get them, the more choice you have. (Where to sit)

Not the case with what I have experienced.

I have always been left with the greater choice of seats the later it is left, as more and more season ticket holders hand them back nearer the date of game.

The best seats I have managed to get have been bought on the day of the game every time.

Galning

Not the case with what I have experienced.

I have always been left with the greater choice of seats the later it is left, as more and more season ticket holders hand them back nearer the date of game.

The best seats I have managed to get have been bought on the day of the game every time.

No it's a weird system :p If he gets them now he'll have more choice because most people don't bother about the game against Espanyol yet. In about a month or so less and less seats will become available.. until a few days before the actual game (because of the seient lliure etc..).
Barcelona's online booking is so freaking poor, even if you are a member. It's a shame for such a big club. Not talking about this in particular btw, just in general.

JamDav1982

No it's a weird system :p If he gets them now he'll have more choice because most people don't bother about the game against Espanyol yet. In about a month or so less and less seats will become available.. until a few days before the actual game (because of the seient lliure etc..).
Barcelona's online booking is so freaking poor, even if you are a member. It's a shame for such a big club. Not talking about this in particular btw, just in general.

Thats not how I have found it in the past.

Its not about people bothering, as most of the season ticket holders have the best seats and dont tend to say they cant attend a month before the game.

Even a month before there has not been a great choice, especially if looking for 2/3 seats together. But they have always become available on the days before the game.

supermessi

Thanks for the replies. So what do you guys reckon for Espanyol. Is it likely to sell out? Or are many season tickets likely to be returned?

Home of Barca Fans