Marco Verratti

XaviMessiGirl

lol yeah tbh, FM is how I find out about some young and upcoming players too, that's how I first heard of Verratti. Borini even, I think I first bought him from Chelsea youth in like FM10 or something.

However yeah that shouldn't be the be-all-end-all source to determine a footballer's worth :p

Hatem Ben Arfa

close control and first touch like that makes me wanna jizz.

The boy has a future at the very top of the game. I'm surprised a gamble was not taken on him by Italy for the the Euro's. He could have been helpful at keeping possession against Spain in that final.

XaviMessiGirl

I'm guessing because he's like a young Pirlo and they don't need two of the same type of player on the pitch. But once Pirlo retires from the national team Verratti should probably slot right into that position.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He also started out his career as an AM but was pushed further back exactly the same as Pirlo, he probably needs to improve a little defensively but i think i'll be watching alot of PSG this season as there team is very likeable & there first match was entertaining as hell.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I think he is technically better than Pirlo and has more in him in terms of talent. But it depends of what he makes of it.

Ode to Django

:worthy: this guy is so damn skillful/confident, when PSG becomes more popular i'm sure we'll see lots of videos for him, not many about atm.

Ode to Django

It wasn't the best game, he came on around the 60th minute mark & PSG then looked alot better, i was watching Milan-Juve so glanced over occasionally as it was on TV.

Home of Barca Fans