Marco Verratti

DucdeOrléans

A great little talent that is destined for a very bright future. I already had a very good eye for him when he was playing for Pescara. One of the biggest Italian talents right now. Already better than Giovinco, IMO. At least I am more impressed by the former.

Hatem Ben Arfa

A great little talent that is destined for a very bright future. I already had a very good eye for him when he was playing for Pescara. One of the biggest Italian talents right now. Already better than Giovinco, IMO. At least I am more impressed by the former.

cm-punk.gif

Robbie

If he was a Newcastle player, H.B.A. would've started the thread and posted in it 50 times by [strike]now[/strike]last year

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

This is a good video of him, seems like he's got hours on the ball, against Barcelona no less, some great skill shown too.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Barca should tell him to run down his contract and leave on a free to join Barcelona. He's only a kid still, he will be miles better in 4 years and still at a good young age.

M

mitkoa7x

I cant watch a compilation of a player against Barca, I focus on our players all the time.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What is a Ladri fan? I did a quick google search I got pictures of burglers and cops, so I am thinking theifs like Juve?

Home of Barca Fans