Marco Verratti

GetIn

Verratti interviewed by the Gazzetta : "A great PSG and I stay in Paris"

mtN3tCX.jpg

Shut 'er down boys.

But I for one would like to know when this interview was conducted. May very well turn out this was recorded mid-season only to be formally published now.

Yannik

Sounds like Verratti acknowledges that PSG will actually hold onto him just for the sake of it, and he's now scared that his recent additude might put him on the bench for the next year.

clemente

Just weird to me how he can accept mediocrity instead of joining the club that would make him a legend. They litteraly got placed below Monaco last season and got kicked out by losing 6-1, I guess he just likes Paris too much or something..

psychotsek

While Verratti is an excellent player and probably the closest thing to a new Xavi I can't stop thinking.. Say we get PSG to sell. We spent at least 80 mil (maybe more..) to get him and also need a new midfielder next year since Iniesta is leaving and Raki is past his prime. For that amount plus the money we get from Arda and Raki sales we negotiate a deal for both Saul and Koke.. I know it's probably impossible but so is the deal with Verratti.

George_Costanza

Can you read and comprehend a written sentence? That's exactly what I said

Or maybe you don't understand what shareholder means or privately held means.I can explain, hopefully you can understand(and next time don't educate others on things you don't understand well ). Many companies have shareholders, however they can be public or privately held. Microsoft for example is a public company and you can become a shareholder by buying their stock in stock market. Dell on the other hand is privately held company, because shareholders decided to reacquire the company shares from the market and Dell currently is privately held corporation and it does have shareholders.

lol you still don't get it, let me explain to you since you are thinking of US corps and compare a shareholding or privately owned companies in Qatar to the one in the US. When it comes to the Emir, Shiekh, Sultan they are the government. Shareholding when the majority is owned by the Emir and his cousins (other Emirs), it means the government owns the company. There is no transparency or clear laws in countries like Qatar, Saudi...etc to distinguish between the government and the rules. All Emir's money didn't come from inheritance as his great grandfather owned some camels and horses. All resource of his country at his disposal. Oryx Qatar Sports Investment is a shareholding company but not publicly listed and normal people can't own this company. Yes, it's a shareholding, and owned by the Emir, who is the government. Some publicly listed companies can be owned by both the government and the public hence it's called Semi-government.

GetIn

Di Marzio also reporting he wants to stay. Looks like the pipe dream is over, time to lock this thread for the summer and move on. Verratti can enjoy withering away at PSG and ending his career with a boatload of money but no legacy.

[Tw]878535770696503297[/tw]

CatalinR10

ìt was fun while it lasted <3

Good thing we don't hear about this in late august or so ..... but more i think of it , not that it matters the timing cause we won't get any good midfielders anyways.

Rip Barca.

Trickykid

This was expected. Seri won't come too.
No midfield next season then.

Yeah, because Verratti who was always an impossible target and a nobody who had 1 good season in the French league are the ONLY solutions to our midfield?

Go sit in a corner and moan some more, please.

Home of Barca Fans