Marco Verratti

pEllee

I know but Pirlo always shines for his country, so he has to be a sure starter.

He could always get marked out of games, nothing has changed really. He's as slow as he ever was. Still a legend though, and i absolutely love his style.

Verratti will be outstanding though, well already is.

Yes but it just seems it has become even easier this year to reduce his impact to basically nothing. I suppose the reason he shines for Italy is because he's got better cover and support. After all, he was great in the Confederations Cup and that was just a few months ago.

But he hasn't been that great this season for Juve though.

I too love his style. It's difficult to not love it. :)

Bertus

His dribbling is so iniesta-like its a little scary.

He does some like that in almost every matches.

Give him 2-3 years and he will really become a monster.

I just hope PSG will do anything to keep him when Real, Barcelona and all the big clubs will go after him (Barcelona is already after him if we're to believe the french press)

He does some like that in almost every matches.

Give him 2-3 years and he will really become a monster.

I just hope PSG will do anything to keep him when Real, Barcelona and all the big clubs will go after him (Barcelona is already after him if we're to believe the french press)

Shouldn't be a problem for you guys. When those clubs go after him it'll probably be a bunch of Thiago Silvas all over again.

Bertus

Don Marco has a much better ring to it :D

826454023.gif

Bertus

PSG has a verratti dependence.

The pace goes slower each time he's substituted. And he seems to be the only one willing to dribble and open spaces.

Blanc made a terrible mistake that cost us the french cup, he substituted him.

I really hope we will manage to keep him next season despite RM and many other gigantic clubs interest.

Bertus

Today in the Corriere dello sport:

"Juve or Napoli? If i could go back in time and do another choice, i'll pick PSG"

:wub:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans