Nextgen Series 2012-2013

Nestor

barca b players like grimaldo and dongou is in the squad but isnt playing ?Are they just in for the playoffs otherwise why are they in the squad in the first place ?

Wouterinho

Wolfsburg- Tottenham 2-3
Anderlecht - Wolfsburg 1-2
So if we beat Tottenham tomorrow, we'll be in first position.

SamperFCB

This evening (20:00 CET) will play Barca Juvenil A the 2nd groupstage match of the NextGen Cup against Tottenham Hotspur. Live on Eurosport!
Nice!

The complete squad for this evening:
@kitno91
[1/2] Squad Barca Juvenil A: [GK] Ondoa, Tienda. [DF] Godswill, Bagnack, Riera, Gafarot, Costa, Brian.
@kitno91
[2/2] Squad Barca Juvenil A: [MF] Samper, Quintillà, Huertas, Babunski, Calvet, Quesada. [AT] Ebwelle, Herrera, Sandro Ramírez, Adama Traoré

SamperFCB

Ondoa
Godswill, Bagnack, Costa, Quintilla
Sergi Samper
Quesada, Pol Calvet
Adama, Sandro, Ebwelle

Kick-off in 4 minutes. Live on Eurosport.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Vinyals is looking like the dog's bollocks

Ebwelle is incredibly quick, but his shooting has let him down

Very impressive tonight, as was Adama, but yeah their decision making still needs some work...But what a wealth of talent in the cantera, my oh my

Trickykid

Very mature if not flashy performance from the boys.
Bagnack was MoM for me - rock solid and impressive going forward. I also loved the second goal from Ramirez. He looked so calm and always confident of scoring.
Samper was class as usual, but lost the ball a bit more often than when I usually get to see him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hard to figure out what Samper is going to be best at because he lacks the speed to really be a traditional holding midfielder but Vinyals had him playing as deep lying playmaker tonight...Could've hurt the team with a couple of deep turnovers but otherwise really mature performance from him...Just would like to see more from him

Ebwelle & Adama are really impressive but I agree that Bagnack was probably MOTM for me too - although Sandro was Villa-esque...It was a treat to see some of these players I had only seen precious little of before, including Babunski

Home of Barca Fans