Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Well, he shouldn't beat himself up over it. What can he do about stupid players?

Yeah I'm not sure it's really his fault, but more the fact that the club keeps selling their best players that got them qualified for CL in the first place, and now they can't compete. This summer they turned into Juve feeder club.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yeah I'm not sure it's really his fault, but more the fact that the club keeps selling their best players that got them qualified for CL in the first place, and now they can't compete. This summer they turned into Juve feeder club.

Maybe he is tired emotionally and psychologically, and he doesn't think he can do anymore but doesn't want to blow the entire club with his departure so he is assuming all blame.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Don't mean to be pessemistic but that could soon turn to one if Milan get a tough group(which has been the case for the past several years) it could go from bad to worse..

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juve have a great squad and are among the top5 in Europe but for some reason i don't see them doing well in the CL this year on there return, quarters max.

could potentially be ManCity, Dortmund, Juve, Madrid all champions of there country!

when is the draw?

XaviMessiGirl

Or Juve will get knocked out in the group stage when they're drawn into a group with Madrid, Man City and PSG.

Which can actually happen. I honestly REALLY want to see those four clubs go at each others' throats. Epic group of death :D

XaviMessiGirl

The draw is tomorrow 18:00 CET.

Also apparently was wrong about the group of death I posted above, PSG got moved from pot 4 to pot 3 so they can't get drawn with Juve. Madrid and Man City however, still can.

Juve will win this damn thing, I'm telling you. :D

But... the hair :(

M

mitkoa7x

Or Juve will get knocked out in the group stage when they're drawn into a group with Madrid, Man City and PSG.

Which can actually happen. I honestly REALLY want to see those four clubs go at each others' throats. Epic group of death :D

1. Juve
2. Man City
3. RM
4. PSG

XaviMessiGirl

1. Juve
2. Man City
3. RM
4. PSG

I posted again, that it is wrong, and PSG got moved to pot 3 (same pot as Juve). So can't happen exactly like that. But you know if it could, we shouldn't even let Madrid go to the EL.

1. Oil money
2. Oil money
3. Juve
4. Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans