Turkish Super League

B

blueduck

Sorry to break it you fenerbahce, but our second division gets more money and more fans than the Turkish League.

R

Red Devil

I think Turkish football has come leaps and bounds over the last 10 years and produces some of the most technical players in the world by far but like Russian they dont travel very well .

Tuncay is a great player and I cant for the life of me figure out why a decent club hasnt snapped him up yet would be a good player for city runs his socks off.

One player who I dont rate that high is Emre promised so much but was a epic fail in terms of performence abroad.

F

fenerbahce

Our football last 5 years we have developed well.
Very big stars in our country.
Fenerbahce Champions League quarter-final in the last year and met with Chelsea.However, could not win.Galatasaray won the UEFA cup earlier.
But in recent years stopped galatasaray.
Fenerbahce-Galatasaray match in our country is among the world's best Derby.Fans watching the match from the excitement that even going through a heart attack.The audience too hot, broadcast revenue increased.
Turkey national team to Euro 2008 semi final rose.
Turkish players, develop them, because playing with strangers are very high quality.We're at least as good as France League.

0nur`barca

Nihat Kahveci moved back to Besiktas from Villareal .
i think he can do some good things in his own place.. !

besiktas got some new very good transfers too. They transfered Ismail Koybasi from gaziantepsor , galata and fener were looking to sign him too but they failed. It's been talkin that he could one of the best Side-Backs . He probably wil be the Turkish's best .

Zqa-

Weird.. He didn't play at all this year, did he? And didn't score for something like 25 matches..

0nur`barca

Weird.. He didn't play at all this year, did he? And didn't score for something like 25 matches..

yeah and he will do the same if he stays.. there's no place for him . but I think that he can do somethin better in Turkey.

V

Valon

Nihat is gonna shine back in Turkey imo if he stays healthy because in the last 2 years he was hit quite a few times with injuries.

F

fenerbahce

Abdel Kader Keita came >>>Galatasaray.
Matteo Ferrari came>>> Besiktas.
Darius Vassel came>>> Ankaragücü

Turkey league is now a better.

B

blueduck

You Turks do know how to throw a party ! :)

darius-vassell1_1435010c.jpg

F

fenerbahce

We like that.Star football player in Turkey is party :)
Vassel is big player.

R

Red Devil

You Turks do know how to throw a party ! :)

darius-vassell1_1435010c.jpg

Had a look at the club he is joining though and its a small club isnt it . Would of thought Vassell had done enough in his career to earn a contract at a bigger Turkish club would'nt you .

Home of Barca Fans