Sergi Barjuan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sergi Barjuan, born in 1971, was one of the most long serving home grown left backs in Barca's recent history. From 1993-2002 he played for Barca 267 times in La Liga and scored 6 goals.
He was one of the fastest players in La Liga in his time and also earned himself a regular place in Spanish national team.

2090fvk.jpg

Sergi was a Juvenil B coach in Barca up until recently. He is now a manager of Recreativo.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Yes, I remember him a lot. He played a lot of years for us and used to do it in the first-team. He had a great pace. Our left back was him for a long time.

Messi983

Looks like he could return to the club in coming days/weeks.

On the other hand, Sergi Barjuan would return to the Bar?a discipline but would not do so on a training bench. There is still nothing closed but everything indicates that his new role would be the link between Bar?a B and Ronald Koeman's first team. His experience on the benches at Recreativo, Almer?a and Mallorca would support his experience as a squad manager.

Porque

Sounds like an unnecessary role.

I did love to see his little legs bomb up the leftside however, then get caught out of position and bomb back to try and defend an attack.

I now have an image of Sergi running between the Camp Nou and Johan Cryuff stadium with a notepad and documents for Koeman and Pimienta. :lol:

tenor.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he could return to the club in coming days/weeks.

On the other hand, Sergi Barjuan would return to the Bar?a discipline but would not do so on a training bench. There is still nothing closed but everything indicates that his new role would be the link between Bar?a B and Ronald Koeman's first team. His experience on the benches at Recreativo, Almer?a and Mallorca would support his experience as a squad manager.

Now that I look back I realize how one dimensional he was but still became one of the players who played the most for Barca.

Windhook

FFS, it's been just few hours and the club media department is already jinxing another manager, even being an interim.:facepalm:

khaled_a_d

tbh it was a good coached game bar subbing Coutinho in, although I feel bad for him since he was the only veteran option right there

Home of Barca Fans