Cuenca: "Tito is counting on me"

menna

Am I the only one that thinks he just isn't good enough (at least at the moment) for our squad?

No, you're not. I find him very enjoyable to watch, he's got some amazing skill. But still not ready for the first team. At least not in big games.

tello

Am I the only one that thinks he just isn't good enough (at least at the moment) for our squad?

Nope. He is still too slow and too predictable. He is good at keeping the ball on the side but that's surely not enough quality for the moment to play in the first team.

tello

Hopefully my thoughts are wrong and he'll prove it next season. But really, did you guys find him really that impressive last season during the games he played?

Barcelona is a team that needs alot more than Cuenca there in front! Not that Tello would be sublime but in my oppinion he is more suited to be in the first team than Cuenca.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Nope. He is still too slow and too predictable. He is good at keeping the ball on the side but that's surely not enough quality for the moment to play in the first team.
So a slow player cannot play for the first team but a player like tello has the talent to play in the first 11 coz of his speed :puyol:

tello

I am with you 100% on this one. . . . He has shaky legs, he's very jittery in front of goal, and is only a tad faster than a 69 year old man.

You're bein' to harsh with him but the idea is true, if I would be Barca's manager I would surely sell Cuenca and sign or promote a different player!

tello

So a slow player cannot play for the first team but a player like tello has the talent to play in the first 11 coz of his speed :puyol:

Not only his speed. Tello is alot more vertical to the goal, his speed consumes the adversary's stamina and his direct runs make gaps in the opponent's defences. Cuenca is more like an artist, Tello is more like an efficient workhorse !

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans