Barca signs Jordi Alba

USWAY

Wrong. Messi plays everywhere, and links up with dani on the right.
Yeah your right, but he could be linking up with Alba as much as Dani, seeing as he has has the freedom to float. The days of the Messi-Alves beautiful link ups when Messi played RW a gone. You don't see it as much, and Alba and Iniesta will definitely be linking up more.

F

Flavia

Yeah your right, but he could be linking up with Alba as much as Dani, seeing as he has has the freedom to float. The days of the Messi-Alves beautiful link ups when Messi played RW a gone. You don't see it as much, and Alba and Iniesta will definitely be linking up more.
Alves was the one to give Messi most assists this last season, if I'm not mistaken.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Man United were chasing him too, but there was only going to be one destination.

Pepe Silvia

Well are you talking assists, or simply link-up play? There's a difference.
Dani Alves and Messi lack of link up play??? Uh no. Watch the Masters vs Stars charity match last week. Dani got subbed in and instantly and exclusively passed to Messi and Messi only. I know it's a charity match but the telepathy they share is not something that just went away. They are very much involved in link up till this day.

jairzinho

14 million is a bargain for such talent, his form in the Euros has been incredible!

Bargain is an understatement. Watching Alba play during the Euros i'd value him at around 19-22 million. ok maybe i'm exaggerating but he's looked good at such a big stage. Good signing.

PacoBJuarez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0Yq53Ssbc

Would be quite crazy to say these two dont link up well.

Great video, can't argue with that. And it's true that those two have ridiculous chemistry... but I think the point he was trying to make is the concept of Messi on the right linking with him all the time is pretty much gone. They're fewer and far between compared to how it used to be, and while the link up play is still phenomenal between the two of them, it doesn't happen as often. At least I think that's what he was saying.

sailor

Messi-Alves on the right and Iniesta-Alba on the left: which option do you have to park your bus ?

Home of Barca Fans