9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

could he break messi's 91 goals in a year record?

Nah, no chance. No one else has even broken 70 in the modern era. Not even prime CR7, whose max I think was 69.

The 91 goal record is like Wilt Chamberlain's 100 point NBA game record. Won't be topped.

Morten

Nah, no chance. No one else has even broken 70 in the modern era. Not even prime CR7, whose max I think was 69.

The 91 goal record is like Wilt Chamberlain's 100 point NBA game record. Won't be topped.

It may take decades, but it will be topped, eventually.
No one thought Mullers record was beatable either.

KingLeo10

If he breaks another 50 goal season and wins another CL, legitimate conversations can be had he's a top 5 striker all time. Possibly higher.

Vilarrubi

if he scores 8 goals a month he will break it

On average the highest number of games he’ll play in a year for club and country is around 60. He’s played 15 already, so he would need to score 75 more goals in 45 games to beat Messi’s 91.........

:lol: no chance.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

On average the highest number of games he’ll play in a year for club and country is around 60. He’s played 15 already, so he would need to score 75 more goals in 45 games to beat Messi’s 91.........

:lol: no chance.

yea now that i think about it bayern got knocked out of their domestic cup, so he has less games to play there too

Home of Barca Fans