9 - Robert Lewandowski

JamDav1982

He should show his love for Barca by accepting a much lower salary than already agreed and show Messi and FDJ what love truly is.

Porque

He should profess his love for Barcelona by abandoning his strict training and sleeping regime and join Piqui on their late night escapades.

Sooke

But would you pay 50m for lewandowski over kounde[/

Our conversation was about Lewandowski and Ferran Torres. Please, do not try to distract it. Barca has sent it's very last offer to Bayern, which is what they previously asked for him - 50 mil. Now, that f...ing Muslim Salimhadjic is trying to play games with us by asking for 60 mil. That is not going to happen. Laports is not that dumb. If Bayern refuse to sell Lewndowski, he will join us next summer, as a free agent. Raphinha ( almost signed ), A.Fati and Aubameyang can get the job done.
As of Jules Kounde, Barcelona has great chance to get him in the next few hours. Sevilla wants to sign J.C.Toddibo. Barca owns 25% of his eventual transfer from Nice. They can forfeit that in order to reduce the transfer price of Kounde, which is around 35 mil. I am very hopeful that he will be our next signing, after Koulibaly has agreed to sign with Juventus.

CatalinR10

But would you pay 50m for lewandowski over kounde[/

Our conversation was about Lewandowski and Ferran Torres. Please, do not try to distract it. Barca has sent it's very last offer to Bayern, which is what they previously asked for him - 50 mil. Now, that f...ing Muslim Salimhadjic is trying to play games with us by asking for 60 mil. That is not going to happen. Laports is not that dumb. If Bayern refuse to sell Lewndowski, he will join us next summer, as a free agent. Raphinha ( almost signed ), A.Fati and Aubameyang can get the job done.
As of Jules Kounde, Barcelona has great chance to get him in the next few hours. Sevilla wants to sign J.C.Toddibo. Barca owns 25% of his eventual transfer from Nice. They can forfeit that in order to reduce the transfer price of Kounde, which is around 35 mil. I am very hopeful that he will be our next signing, after Koulibaly has agreed to sign with Juventus.

wasn't Kounde supossed to be 60 mil + ?

Messi983

FXK5BbNWIAUki4I

Home of Barca Fans