9 - Robert Lewandowski

iniestaGOAT

? its not even an argument, you are factually incorrect...idk what to tell u mate, lol

Really? He said Perez tried to sign him multiple times then posted one article from his time in Dortmund where he tried to sign him for free.

I don't know what to tell you buddy expect quit posting rubbish

El Gato

Villarato!
Real tried to sign Lewa at least twice. Both times Benzema status was the deciding factor. It's well known really

Jenks

Do Lewandowski's performances against the best teams really set him apart from the other top #9's in the world?

JohnN

I don't watch him often but he was invisible against us. A great poacher playing for a team that does everything for him to succeed.

I think the fact that he plays for an ultra-offensive team like Bayern helps him a lot. It makes him score big numbers.
Let's take the example of his teammate Choupo-moting -> this striker was very poor and useless at PSG. But in the team of Bayern, he scores almost every game he plays.
We should recognize it's much easier to score and succeed as a striker when you play in the Bayern's system. It's very offensive and creates a lot of chances easily (even at the expense of defence).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans