9 - Robert Lewandowski

Morten

This cat just keeps getting better as he ages. FFS he is just incredible compared to his generation strikers like Saurez and Aguero, who are just bums these days.

They must be putting something extra special in those perogies!

Aguero's had injuries upon injuries, in a more difficult league than Bundesliga, i would cut him some slack.
Suarez never really cared about being fit though, and he was never that athletic to begin with.

Needless to say, Lewandowski is the best striker of his generation.

raskolnikov

I really want to congratulate him, since no one else in his era has managed to do it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Bayern just won its 9th league in a row. Literally every other team's a punching bag for Bayern. Honestly hard to take his record achievement seriously, really.
Yeah this, its great but if you put say Benzema or Kane in they will also score 35+

odrzut

Yeah this, its great but if you put say Benzema or Kane in they will also score 35+

Kane I don't know, he didn't seem that good in Bayern-Spurs but maybe it's the problem with Spurs. But I don't understand people comparing La Liga to Bundesliga as if it was that much harder to score. There's 18 teams in Bundesliga and 17 of them are clearly worse than Bayern.

There's 20 teams in La Liga and 17 of them are clearly worse than Barca/Real/Atletico.

So they have the same number of easy stat-padding games, and then additional 4 games to score in.

Mitchell1978

Kane I don't know, he didn't seem that good in Bayern-Spurs but maybe it's the problem with Spurs. But I don't understand people comparing La Liga to Bundesliga as if it was that much harder to score. There's 18 teams in Bundesliga and 17 of them are clearly worse than Bayern.

There's 20 teams in La Liga and 17 of them are clearly worse than Barca/Real/Atletico.

So they have the same number of easy stat-padding games, and then additional 4 games to score in.

Football in La Liga is a lot more tactical and defenisive in LL compared to the Bundesliga and it has been like that for quite some time. The average goal a game is far higher also in the Bundesliga.

That being said, Lewandowski has haid an exceptional goalscoring/finishing season:
40 goals scored with 23 big chances missed
40 goals scored with 29,84 expected goals (+ 10,16 goals)

I only know Messi who has also had season outscoring his expected goal by more then 10 (4 times for Leo).

Tackle

If there is any justice he should win the Ballon D'or this year. Best player in the world again and should have been awarded it last year as well. 41 league goals in 29 appearances is a 53 goal pace across 38 matches. That is Messi 2012 level of scoring dominance.

Sterlingfan2000

If there is any justice he should win the Ballon D'or this year. Best player in the world again and should have been awarded it last year as well. 41 league goals in 29 appearances is a 53 goal pace across 38 matches. That is Messi 2012 level of scoring dominance.

Won't get it , was injured vs PSG so UEFA will decide not to give him

Morten

He wont, Euros coming up.

Also, Ronaldo 14/15 level of scoring, while we are at it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans