9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

If you think that then you need to do what you're best at: digging up old posts. Then you'll realise if I'm serious. Happy digging fam! :lol:

KingLeo10

If you think that then you need to do what you're best at: digging up old posts. Then you'll realise. Happy digging fam! :lol:

This lad doesn't realize the onus is on you to list names if you call out others as having made outlandish claims they never did.

"Oh there were many" ... to "I'm not gonna name names though" :lol:

serghei

Nobody thinks Lewa is not a top player. The only question if he's gonna be awesome or "just" good. That's it.

Temptation

This lad doesn't realize the onus is on you to list names if you call out others as having made outlandish claims they never did.

"Oh there were many" ... to "I'm not gonna name names though" :lol:

You're a pro at that. Didn't you say that it doesn't take you much time to dig up this stuff?

I'll see after the game

KingLeo10

You're a pro at that. Didn't you say that it doesn't take you much time to dig up this stuff?

I'll see after the game

:lol: I already know no one except Blackened ridiculed Lewa as a bum, you dense fuck

Hence me asking for your evidence because I know you don't have any despite you saying "oh there were many". Just drop one name of the many.

Temptation

:lol: I already know no one except Blackened ridiculed Lewa as a bum, you dense fuck

Hence me asking for your evidence because I know you don't have any despite you saying "oh there were many". Just drop one name of the many.

Nice try changing it into "Lewa is a bum". My comment was about him being one dimensional and a poacher not him being a bum.

You're too thick for these tricks. L. :lol:

CatalinR10

FZlYc9KXoAMrvUb

Givenchy

Really impressed. I was slightly concerned and didn't think it was a necessary transfer but the upgrade from Auba to Lewa (with respect) is major obviously.

Home of Barca Fans